13

Third person

Will dragged the body from the trunk of the matte black 1997 Chevy impala.

"You sure wanna do this? She too pretty for something like this." Will rolled his eyes.

Grace was busy hunting down some woman for his Niece in California so he sent his son Louise to help him.

Grace handled dirty work for superstars and millionaires all over the U.S.

He did a different range things, like making people magically disappear without a trace, to getting large sums of money from up to 18 bank accounts at once from a simple swipe of a credit card.
Grace had done things for Will and knew he wasn't a client to to take lightly.

In his absence he sent his son to take his place. He has hopes that his son, Louise will take his spot in the family business one day.

"Just shut up and help me with this shit". Louise made sure his gloves were High on his wrist before grabbing the ankles of the woman, while Will grabbed her wrist. Louise had learned from the family business that if you keep them gloves on you'll keep the cuffs off. Will on the other hand was a savage. He had the best lawyers money could buy. His name being pinned to Neriah's death was like a fart in the wind.

He had bigger things to worry about and one of his rag dolls wasn't one of them.

They tossed her into the wooden six by three foot box.
Will grabbed the heavy wood lid and laid it on there gently so no one nearby would hear. Louise began to nail the perimeter of the box in four places.

Will stood back and watched.
That's the third time he'd let his anger get the best of him.

He's had numerous affairs with woman over the course of his 7 year marriage. He treated them like toys. But Neriah was his favorite.

She was innocent. Not in a physical sense. But she was honest and sheltered from the world. She hadn't been poisoned by the wonders of the world around her. The trends on TV hadn't configured her mind because her parents couldn't afford it. Her parents sailor like words hadn't rubbed off on her because she had spent mindless hours on lonely adventures that lead her in the hands of William Cox. Now she lays in a makeshift coffin still as stone because of him.

They pushed the box into the six foot deep hole Louise dug deep into the earth hours before Will arrived with the body.

The smooth surface of the wood let the box slide down quickly to the bottom.

Will watched without an ounce of remorse. He had no true feelings for Neriah. He liked her to a certain extent.

He liked that she could cook and that she could take a punch.

Neriah was the first girls he ever hit. Something about her pissed him off but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

She mostly followed the strict rules he set for her. And when she didn't it always resulted in her passed out in her apartment with blood staining her $900 carpet.

She left her phone at Jacques' house and now's she's dead, ice cold, in a wooden box, sinking to the bottom of the grave.

Thunder shook the sky and the smell of the upcoming rain hit their noses.

Will looked up at the dark clouds in the night sky before grabbing a shovel.

"C'mon lets do this shit before it rains".

---------------------------------