Growl ?

Klaus P.O.V

'Marcel what do you want ?' I asked in a pissed off tone, pushing Alexandria behind me as my wolf is telling me to protect.

' I have come for what's mine.' He replied causing me to growl.

' Sorry you can't have what's yours.' I told him and shut the door on his face, wiping that big ass grin off his face.

I turned to Alexandria who had tears falling. I sighed, I hated seeing her like this. I pulled her into a hug, her head nuzzled into my chest and her tears wiping against my shirt.

' Don't cry sweetheart, I won't let him take you.' I whispered and kissed her forehead. Alexandria shook her head and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

' I don't care about me, just look after our children. Don't let him go anywhere near them.' She chocked out. I frowned, I would never ever let him get close to our little wolves especially Alexandria she is my mate and I need her.

' Alexandria he isn't going near any of you.' I replied softly as I made circles on her back.

Damon P.O.V

I heard the conversation. The bastard. Why is the King so obsessed with having Alex. It was over a 100 years ago and he is still holding a grudge for something she didn't do. I looked over to Stefan who was obviously eaves dropping too along with the rest of the Mikaelson's who had sad looks on their faces. I frowned not liking my baby sister upset. I heard sniffles and I looked up to find a unhappy camper. I opened my arms and Alex came running into them.

' It's alright little one, I'm here and so if Stefan we won't let anything happen to you.' I cooed in her ear.

Alex held on to me tighter like her life depended on. I rubbed her back and looked over to Klaus who was watching us, he had a very uneasy look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows and then bang.

Alexandria P.O.V

I shot up and fell out of Damon's arms. Ouch. I looked around the room to find everybody here including all three babies. I sighed in relief. Bang. What the fuck is that ?

' What are those bangs ?' Rebekah asked us. I shrugged whenever there is a bang it's ever someone coming to kill or someone in your bed wanting to sleep with you, I know this due to past experiences.

' It's seem like they are coming from the nursery.' Elijah said and  Klaus nodded and went to the entrance of the room but I pulled them both back with ' are you stupid looks.'

' If this is Marcel then this is what he wants. He wants us separated.' I told them. They both nodded and pushed me and the children into the middle of the room with everybody huddled around us.

Bang.

I furrowed my eyebrows. That's not coming from the nursery any more.

Bang, Louder and getting closer.

' BANG.' 

That shook the house and woke the babies up. I turned around and looked at them, all three of them stirred but when they opened their eyes and looked into mine they seemed to of calmed down. I kissed their heads and pulled their blankets up.

' Marcel why are you doing this ?' Elijah asked. I turned around to find Marcel and three goons standing beside him.

' Because Alexandria owes me big time.' Marcel replied to the noble Original, a cocky grin covered his face which I want to slap off.

' She owes you shit.' Damon sneered at the man. Marcel chuckled.

' That bitch double crossed me, so yeah she does owe me.'

'Alex didn't do anything wrong it was someone in your inner circle.' Stefan said. Marcel looked around and chuckled then his eyes landed on me. I grimaced at the sight and weaved my hand through Klaus's and squeezed.

' Ah Alexandria looking as beautiful as ever.' I nodded at he compliment but I was mentally gagging inside.

' Who are the kids ?' Marcel asked as his eyes were glued to the three babies in the crib.

' The kids are none of your concern Marcel.' Klaus said with a glare. Marcel chuckled why does he always chuckle.

' Well they are if they are related to the slut.' He replied pointing to me, which caused all the men to growl and Rebekah glaring at the King.

' So protective over one girl' He bellowed.

' Well this girl is family.' Kol exclaimed, a smirk placed on his face.

' I see well if Alexandria doesn't come by free will, she'll  come by force and if that happens those precious babies will be involved in the blood bath.' Marcel said trying his best to threatening.

' What happened to not hurting anybody under 18 ?' Elijah asked. Marcel turned his head as if guilt started to eat him up but he shook it off and looked at us with a grin.

'I'm sure I'll get over it now Alexandria or the kids.'

Klaus looked at me and shook his head telling me no but I couldn't let him or my kids get hurt. Should I disobey my mate and save him and the family or stay here and get us all killed well some of us killed as were Originals. I need a sigh or something. Where's Emily Bennett when you need her. I mentally groaned then their was a huge growl. I looked around and everybody's faces looked as confused as mine did.

' Who just growled ?' I asked as I let go of Klaus's hand and made my way out the circle to stand in front of Marcel.

' Alexandria see you've come to fight your own battles instead of hiding. Good girl.' Marcel said in a patronising voice. I scowled and slapped him across the face, his grin fell and then my family just looked at me with shock and smirks.

' Marcel I am not your's, I am never going to be yours. I didn't cross you in the 30's, Diego did. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sorry if it looked odd but it's been over a 100 years let it go and who the hell bloody growled ?' I asked as I turned around to find nothing but people and furniture.

Marcel was about to respond but another Growl came through the house which made an echo.

I looked over to the crib to find the boys sleeping but Arabella wide awake with a smile on her face. I furrowed what is the princess smiling about. I poked close and pointed to our daughter who has now started giggling. Klaus looked down at her in amusement and confusing and so did everybody else.

' Why is the little devil giggling and smiling to herself ?' Kol asked bewildered.

' Many babies do that.' I replied with a shrug.

' Yes but do many babies eyes turn red.' Stefan said. I looked at as if he was stupid but he pointed towards the crib and he was right, Arabella's eyes were red but were turning yellow like a wolf or hybrid would.

' Her eyes are turning into their hybrid form.' Klaus said and everybody nodded included myself.

' But she is all three.' Rebekah asked.

' Yes maybe it's different.' Damon told the blonde who nodded. Somebody coughed and that somebody was Marcel. I groaned and sped over to him, my hand in his chest. He gasped. I smiled sweetly at him the devil in my eyes.

' Marcel Gerard you are no longer King of New Orleans. Your also a douche who should get hit by a truck and struck by lightening a thousand times.' I said with a giggle and then I ripped out his heart and dropped it to the floor as his body hit the ground with a 'thud'. One problem solved. I felt a huge relief wash over me and I turned to find everybody looking at me with smiles.  Klaus came over to me and pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

' I thought you were going to leave me.' He whispered. I chuckled.

' I will never ever leave you.' I whispered back and kissed his cheek. I pulled away but I didn't want too.

' We can celebrate later but first what was up with that growl ?' I asked and everybody shrugged. I looked away from everybody and down to the crib to find all three babies sitting up looking wide eyed at us all. I smiled they really are adorable.

' we will figure that out love but first let's go get our kingdom.' Klaus said and everybody cheered. I rolled my eyes but was happy now that we have a safe place but it wasn't going to be safe for long due to the Original witch coming our way.