(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend

I woke up to the smell of something soft and sweet. I fluttered my eyes open and my focus laid on something soft and white. I sat up and picked it up.

Roses.

The whole bed where Xavier slept was filled with white and red roses and petals and I found myself smiling as I picked up the card he had left for me.

'I hope you had a good night's sleep principessa.

I'm at work right now and I won't be home until late

Think of me for the whole day while I'm gone.'

~Xavier

I got dressed and went downstairs. Aless was there with Neveah and he had a back-pack on his back.

"Leaving?" I asked

"Just for a few days." he smiled at me as I came down the stairs "My grandma's sick and my mom wants me home."

"Oh." I said felling like I touch something bad 'I hopes she gets better soon."

"Grazie." he said then turned to Neveah "We'll see later Neah."

She nodded and he left.

"Neah?" I asked her once he closed the door "That's what he calls you?"

"It's a childhood name." she blushed "Like Geo and Jianan, Alex grew up with Xav and Chrissy. That's what makes them best friends."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" she asked

"Nothing." I grinned and she slapped me knowing what I was thinking

"Don't you dare." she hissed playfully

We both exploded laughing and walked into the kitchen.

"When's the last time you dated my brother?" she asked reaching for the cereal box

Thankfully the kitchen was empty.

"Since he drugged me to bring me here." I answered taking down the milk

"So you've never been out after that?" she poured two bowls of cereal

"No." I replied

"When the last time you asked me for time out?" a voice asked and we both jumped and turned to the door way

Xavier was there shirtless with water running down his abs and a white towel around his neck. His curly hair was stained with water droplets and just then he looked so edible and I was sure I was drooling. I blushed and turned away.

"If you wanted a date with me just ask." he said

"After you forbid me to leave?" I asked stirring the cups of milk

"I thought we got past that?" he asked softly "You're not still mad at me, are you?"

"No. It's just..." I trailed off

"What? What is it Royalty?" he looked at me like he was searching for something "I thought you told me everything?"

I put down the spoon and looked at him. He leaned off the door way and came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Tell me." he said softly

I let out a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't know." I answered truthfully "Sometimes I see someone different in you then there are other times when you go back to when I just got here. I don't know which person you are at times and that's why I don't say anything to get you mad like the last time. You still scare me Xavier."