Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel

A/N: Lolas outfit above!!

Oh and there is a rupaul song reference in here, if you know it you are officially a badass.

~~

Lola POV:

When Axel first too me, I bled, neither of us noticed until after the bliss had gone away but since then I banished him from sticking his cake log into my cherry pie.

So instead for the past two days he has been tending to me..with his tongue, his ridiculous sex demon tongue.

And he's made sure I've gotten very aquatinted with his body as well.

I smiled a bit to myself as I brushed my glittery blush over my cheeks, Its like playing house but with a demon.

We work together, we eat together, and now we shower together.

Axel likes to shower with me. 

He says i'm frisky when I'm wet.

Fact of it is I'm frisky when he's dripping with water.

I like it.

Strapping on my white platform sandals I wiggled around, "dress shopping!"

Snatching my heart shaped handbag I strolled into the living room, Karma smiled at me, "looking cute Lola."

"I always look cute." 

"That you do. Are you ready for today?"

I nodded, "you're going to buy me something pretty right?"

"Of course sweetness."

Good, "Where is Axel?"

"he already left."

I frowned, "oh okay."

I followed Karma from the house and hopped into my car, "I'm driving."

"Kay."

I peered over at him as we drove off, "You seem less like my spicy candy Karma than usual."

He smiled a bit, "sorry sweetness."

"Are you okay? so you need a shot of sugar?"

A low laugh, "Sugar baby, do you know why I'm taking you shopping?"

"because I'm cute?"

"Well yes. But also because I need this."

"A dress?"

His laugh was louder, "No sweetness not a dress, I need this closure."

"Closure?"

"With Leila."

Leila...Leila..."Who's Leila?"

His brows shot up before realization dawned upon his face, "oh! Axel told me if you didn't know her name to tell you rotten watermelon boobs."

"OH OH THAT SKANY WHORE LADY WITH THE PRETTY CHOCOLATE SKIN AND LEGS THAT SPREAD LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!"

His laughed was much much stronger, "yeah her...I used to love her."

"I know. So how is buying me a pretty dress gonna make you feel that closure?"

"She hates you and I want to make her feel rage like I did."

"How did she make you angry? Karma is chill like Caramel."

"She slept with my brother."

I nearly ran into a tree, "PENUT BUTTER LEGS DID WHAT NOW?! SKIP THE DRESSES LETS CURSE A SLUT!"

I was furious, Karma is a nice man.

Nice demon man with two tails.

TWO TAILS TO PLAY WITH.

Who would toss that away?

I mean he doesn't have Lava Cakes sexy horns but he is way prettier than his brother.

AND HE HAS TWO TAILS. "BUT WHY?! YOU HAVE TWO TAILS!"

He stared at me for a good moment, "what does that have to do with anything?"

"I like to play with Axels tail, sometimes when we just sit around I'll mess with it. He purrs."

Karma was laughing so hard he looked ready to die, "Lola do you know what that does to him?"

"..no but he almost always swats me away..."

He continued to cackle.

~~

"Mall food!"

Karma smiled at me, "So, tell me Lola how was it having your first time with an incubus?"

I felt myself blush, "it was...uhm.."

His eyes flashed to my thighs, a grin spreading across his face.

I didn't realize I was rubbing them together.

"Sweetness?"

"He was mean to me Karma..Forced his thingamajig in my even when I told him he should stop and I wasn't ready. I bled you know!"

He chuckled, "so you didn't like it."

"no. I'm a bad girl because I liked it..A lot I didn't think I did when it happened but now when I think about it..I get very hot.."

Karma stared at me for a long moment, "I think I need a little witch of my own."

"Why? Lava Cake says I'm crazy."

"Do you like him?"

I nodded.

"Would you ever sleep with someone else while you were sleeping with him?"

I stared wide eyed before shaking my head rapidly, "No. He gave me his slut book and told me not to touch another and he wouldn't either. I won't play frost the twinkie with another person!" 

"thats why I need a witch of my own, or more specifically a Lola of my own."

"You know a girl named Lola?!"

He laughed, "no...no not a lola but what I mean is I need someone like you, pretty and loyal."

"Oh. I thought you guys don't care about love?"

"Most of us don't, but I can work and fall in love too, I'm not possessive like Axel, I wouldn't mind my baby working with me if she wanted, she could fool with guys so long as it was okay with me and I would only fool with chicks she was cool with it would limit my work but hey whatever."

I looked at him, one pink brow raised, "thats such a lie."

"What?"

"I think you want a lady girl who will love you and only you. thats why you says select guys because you don't want them trying it with someone you know because it will hurt you. Karma is soft Caramel. You want a lady to be happy with you, you wanted Watermelon boobs but she threw that in your face."

"you are smarter than you look Lola."

"No I'm not I just know what rejection feels like. SO! lets catch us a whore for some good old revenge."

He nodded, "Ka-"

I leaned over the table and kissed him.

"WHAT THE HELL LOLA ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED?!"

"Ehhh? but I didn't do bad did I? Axel said no sex this was a kiss the guys who I was with in the past said friends could kiss.."

Before he could respond, A chair came flying at me.