Hotline Bling

Before you read I would like to apologise for the title of this chapter and the fact that Stiles sings the song.  It was the most annoying song I could think of lol soz

"Are we there yet?"

"No Stiles."

"How about now?"

"No Stiles."

"Now?"

"Stiles if you do not shut up, I'm going to throw you out of the car."

Stiles flopped his head back onto the backseat of the car. Scott was still snoring his head off next to him, and Stiles was unable to wake him up. He'd even tried yelling in the alphas ear, but no luck.

So, as his usual journey buddy had clocked out on him, Stiles made it his mission to annoy his boyfriend.

Isaac, Lydia and Maxia were equally annoyed by this, which only made Stiles happier.

"We're all going on a, summer holiday." Stiles sang, out of tune.

"Please stop you're making my ears bleed." Lydia groaned from the very back of the 7 seater car. Maxia chuckled beside her.

"How are we going to survive this for another three days." Isaac hit his head on the glove compartment.

"Turn the music up Isaac." Derek ordered, glaring at Stiles through the mirror. Stiles snuck him a sly grin.

Isaac flipped the radio on and a horrible, droney song filled the car.

"I love this song!" Stiles jumped up from his slouched position. "You used to call me on my cell phone-"

Isaac quickly turned it off, much to Stiles' disappointment.

"Deerekkkkk" Stiles whined, placing his chin on the back of his chair.

"What now?"

"I need a wee."

"For gods sake Stiles, we literally stopped an hour ago!"

"I didn't need to pee an hour ago!"

"Do vampires even need to pee?"

"Piss off Isaac, or I'll piss on you." Isaac debated wether Stiles was messing and decided it was best to do what he said, as he wouldn't put it past Stiles Stilinski to pee all over him.

"There's a service station in about 5 minutes. We could all use a lunch."

***

A while later they had stopped at a service station and Scott was still asleep. Isaac had taken to drawing on his face with a marker pen.

"He's going to kill you." Derek folded his arms as he got out of the car. "Literally."

"Nah, he loves me too much."

Stiles had run off inside the station to find the toilets. Luckily, he made it just in time, charging into the cubicle without seeing who else was in there. When he had done, he came out and washed his hands. He stopped suddenly, freezing.

The man next to him stood, staring at Stiles with wide eyes. He held a knife to his wrist, and was bleeding copious amounts. Stiles backed away, hiding his already glowing eyes.

"I... I didn't think anyone was here, the station was abandoned! Please don't call anyone! Let me die."

Stiles was trying his hardest not to drain the man of blood. But then he composed himself and looked him in the eye.

"Hey, um... Hi, there, I'm Stiles. Um, could you put the knife down?" Stiles held his breath as he manoeuvred the blood stained knife out of the man's hands and placed it in the sink, tap running. He carefully wrapped the thin blue paper towels around the wounds in the man's arms.

"Listen, listen, it's ok, breathe." Stiles rolled the man's sleeve down over the wound, covering the blood. "Can you tell me about someone that you love?"

The man hesitated, but slowly complied. "I have a daughter. Her name is Alyssa. She... She's 12."

"What's she like?" Stiles said softly, leading the man out of the grotty public toilets. "Der, get the first aid kit."

"She's... She loves ballet. And she loves to sing." The man's eyes started to fill with tears. "Oh my god, what have I done?" He looked at his arms in horror.

"It's ok." Derek had come over and handed Stiles the first aid kit, looking extremely confused. "I'm just going to bandage them, is that ok?"

Derek watched as his boyfriend paled whilst unwrapping the scarlet towels off the man's wrists. He nearly offered to do the job himself, but he watched as a concentrated look passed onto Stiles' face, and he bandaged up the cuts without killing anyone. When Stiles let the man go back to his car, not without receiving a bucketload of thank you's and sorry's, Derek had the biggest smile on his face.

"What?" Stiles asked nonchalantly, wiping his bloody hands on his red hoodie.

"You just saved his life. You just cleaned him up and bandaged bleeding wounds without attacking him." Derek cupped Stiles' fade with both his hands. "I'm so proud of you."

I just wanted to say Rest in Peace to the inspiring David Bowie, you are forever an inspiration to everyone.

DID YOU GUYS WATCH TEEN WOLF??? IM SCREAMING

Also there are 3 more chapters to part 2. Are you guys getting bored yet????

Leave your opinion down below. All comments are greatly appreciated.

Comment and vote for a faster update :)