3: Justin Bieber

"How many of those have you had?" Bonnie asked, referring to the glass of Jack Daniels in my hand

"Not enough, my stomach ache is still horrid." I groaned, finishing my sixth glass, asking the bartender to fill it up again. "Caroline here yet?"

"She's not coming, she's scared she wont be able to control herself with this many people." Bonnie stated, watching my finish my seventh and grab my eighth glass. "You should slow down, B. You're going to end up drinking yourself death."

"I'll be fine, Bon." I smiled at her, "There's not a chance i'll die from alcohol with how often i get vamp blood."

"Right." Bonnie shrugged, looking around, "I think i saw Elena, ill find you in a bit."

I only nodded at her, having the bartender fill my glass up all the way instead of giving me just a shot. "You're twenty-one, right? I don't need to lose my job because i served an underage kid."

"Don't worry, i'm of age." i smiled slightly before turning to look around the room.

The bartender huffed, "Do you mind showing me some ID then?"

"Sure thing." I groaned, patting my pockets, looking for ID that i knew was sitting on my dresser at home. "Shit, i must of forgotten at my house."

"I'm going to have to stop serving you, sorry." He attempted to grab the glass from my hand, but before he could Damon was standing in front of him, staring into his eyes.

"She is twenty-one, you'll serve her as long as she wants." Damon stated, compelling the brunette. The bartender only nodded, filling my glass again. Damon turned towards me, "You've been ignoring me."

"Hmm, have i? I didn't realize, sorry." I shrugged, walking into the next room, Damon following closely.

"You most definitely have." Damon continued to walk at my side as i roamed the mansion. "I know you know about the kiss, and i can explain."

"You don't need to, you decided you like Elena more than me. No need to explain, its not like were dating or anything." I stated emotionless, looking at the paintings on the walls, although i've seen them all a million times before.

"That's not why i kissed her- and we occasionally make out, and we've done it; most girls your age consider that dating."

"Yeah, well most girls are stupid." I finished the glass of Jack Daniels before walking back to the bartender for it to be filled. I nodded to the bartender, "thank you."