Home

Ginny stormed back into Flourish and Blotts, she caught hold of Hermione's arm dragging her away from Draco and apparated. Once the awful feeling was over Hermione stood up clutching her stomach. Ginny often did that-just apparate with zero warning-and it always left Hermione feeling seriously queasy.

"What did you that for?" Hermione almost screamed at her best-friend.

"I saw Ron. He was walking towards the bookshop. He looked really mad!" Ginny told her.

"Shit! Thanks I guess then," Hermione said as she pulled Ginny into a hug. "where are we?"

"A couple of miles away from the burrow," her friend told her, "we need to get back to mine Harry won't be long with the kids."

Ginny took Hermione's hand giving her at least a bit more warning this time. They were gone living only a small trail of mist behind them.

---------------------------------

Draco stood up confused, he had finally apologise to her. They were comfortable with each other and weaselette just has to come and screw everything up, she was the one who told him to come as well! Unbelievable, completely unbelievable. He stood up shaking his head and apparated back to the apartment he'd bought for himself. A much better size for a man living on his own than the empty Manor he'd lived in until Astoria had taken Scorpius from him. It had two bedroom that differed in size greatly. Draco's own had a large double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws and small en-suite.

The second much smaller bedroom, just big enough for a small single bed and dresser for when Scorpius came to stay. Which was much less often then Draco would've liked.

The living room housed two large sofas a glass table and huge wide screen TV, that was one of the few muggle things that he had like. The kitchen housed a small dining table pushed up against the wall and the usual necessities needed to live.

Draco tried to get out as often as possible, he found it awful lazing round on his own. He found himself frequenting muggle nightclubs as a way to forget everything, usually waking up next to a different muggle girl he'd picked up the night before.

  ---------------------------------  

Ginny and Hermione apparated back into Ginny's living room and were immediately surrounded by three little people hugging them.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy," Rose squealed, "it was so exciting, one of the Chudley Cannons chasers got hit in the head by a bludger! He had to go to St. Mungos, at least that's what uncle Harry said."

"They were playing your old team mum!" James told everyone, "I bet they weren't nearly as good as when you played for them, but you don't need to be that good to beat the Chudley Cannons!"

The three little ones refused to shut up about the game for hours, retelling the whole match to their mums with every little detail imaginable. It took them longer to describe the match than the game itself had taken, but as James kept repeating-it doesn't take much to beat the Chudley Cannons.

"Come on Rose," Hermione said picking up her daughter once she'd heard about the whole match, "we've got to go look round some flats so we can move out of aunty Ginny and uncle Harry's."

"I like it here," Rose told her mum pouting.

"Yes, but we can't stay here forever."