Chapter 1

Hello again everyone, well my sister called me this morning and was like did you see over 30 people have read the story. Or should I say cover teaser (Yea I figured a hot guy like Luis would lure you girls in).  

 If you look to the side you will see a picture of Leo also as hot as Luis but the only difference is that Leo like Mike are in a relationship so hard work is their only form of exercise. Unlike Luis who is so vain he pumps iron practically every day (hence those lickable abs.

  Yea I saw you checking him out) (;p) (;p) (;p)  

Chapter 1

   Luis’s POV  

   Man its 5:00 am I hate getting up this early to do chores. I mean we have a sh*t load of money. I don’t know why dad does not just pay someone else to do it and let me get more beauty sleep. Well I mean it’s not like I need it. I flex my muscles as I look at myself in the mirror. Yea the babes love this body.

  I head into the bathroom to take a shower. I soap my body and rub my muscles. Man I think I over did my work out yesterday. As I work up a lather I can’t keep the image of the sexy a*s platinum blond Barbie just in the next room to me.  

God I love getting her mad. Just seeing those emerald green eyes of hers flash with fire. Then that rosy flush color she gets from her anger just makes my mind wonder if that’s what she would look like after sex. As I wash lower I grab a firm hold of myself and can’t help but stroke up and down just picturing her lushes mouth engulfing me. I get myself of then head back to my room to change.  

Da-amn I shouldn’t be thinking about her that way. She is so not my type. She is just too prissy, always has been always will be. When I’m ready I go next door and knock, but after three knocks I just open the door and come in.

  “Wake up Lucy it’s been 5 months now when are you going to get your lazy a*s up and help with morning chores.  

She uncovers her head and glares at me. “You know you’re going to have to learn how to ride a horse too. Only way to get work done around here.” She just glares at me but didn’t say anything. Man this chick is hopeless. I shake my head and leave her room.  

 As I walk to the barn I can’t help but think about the first time I meet her. We were only 13 then and she came for a week to see Casey (my older brother Mike’s wife). She was always dressed in frilly things and when we invited her to go horseback riding I had to put her with me because she didn’t know how to ride.  

We had a good week lots of fun but mostly moves and going to eat or just staying at Casey’s house. On the last day we were sitting on the porch and the sun was setting and I turned to look at her and something about her made me just lean over and give her a quick kiss. I pulled back and freaked so I just left without saying goodbye.  

 She did not come to visit again until 2 years later. Once again, all frilly, but now wearing more dressy cloths. It was so annoying that little voice in my head telling me that I should kiss her again. Especially since back then I was dating Shelly. So I started calling her prissy city girl. Hey she was one anyway doesn’t know the difference between the front and the back end of a horse, I bet. ‘Better to just keep her away from me,’ I thought even though I did feel a little bad when I saw the hurt look in her eyes.  

    Lucy’s POV  

  I got up early this morning and got dressed then hopped back into bead and drew the covers over my head the moment I heard Luis close his bedroom door. I never know when he is going to barge in my room. God I should have said no when the Codey’s said I should just stay here with them instead of at the dorms.

  I hear the knock at my door then he just comes in. I just glare at him as he complains about me not pulling my weight around here. God I hate him he knows nothing about me. He just assumed who I was and that was it he made his decision without even getting to know me.   He leaves and I wait until I hear the down stairs door open and close. I jump out of bed already ready to go meet Casey. I have on a flannel shirt some old jeans and my favorite boots. There old but I barely got them broke in.

  I head out the door and Casey is waiting there with a horse for like she does every morning. “Judging by that scowl on your face I take it Luis gave you a hard time this morning?”  

“Sometimes I think I really hate that man,” she laughs as I grab hold of the saddle and put my foot on the stirrup and swing my leg up.  

 “You know you could avoid all this by just telling him you have been doing chores every morning with me since you got here.”  

“Honey, now where’s the fun for me if I do that?” I laugh, “I still can’t believe he does not realize that chores get done faster now or question why,” I frown.

   “But as long as we start at the end of the ranch while they start at the beginning he will never know.”

  “Hey who has the munchkin” Casey smiles “Gran has her at the house, she just loves little Hope.”   As we ride out I can’t help but think about the first time I came to see Casey.

************************************************************************************************    

(Sorry having trouble putting Leo's Picture up for those of you who have not read the first story Leo is Luis's twin brother his older brother is Mike and his wife is Casey, from book 1)  

Well there you go First chapter hope you liked it  

 Remember to   Vote…....................................................................  

Comment…..............................................  

Become a Fan……...........................