11.

"Slow down would you?" I huff out of breath from having to jog up the massive amount of marble stairs to catch up to his lean legs which aided him in successfully marching away from me quite quickly.

"Well if you walked faster I wouldn't have to would I?" He snapped as he turned a corner and continued stalking away from me in a temper from what? Who the fuck knows. I sighed heavily rolling my eyes skyward wandering what on earth I did to deserve being stuck with him for the rest of my life as I continued to scurry behind him.

He finally slowed down his pace as he came to a stop in front of a large oak door with golden brass handles and swiftly pushed it open and stepped inside, the door swinging shut nearly smacking me in the face as I followed him.

Did his mother not teach him any manners?

He went and sat down on the edge of a bed running his hands stressfully through his hair a few times clearly attempting to ease some of the tension. I tentatively followed him and settled down on the edge of the bed with a foot of space between us, the thick silence overwhelming.

Looking around, I'm guessing this was his bedroom before he moved out. There were a few posters of bands, a T shirt folded at the end of the bed but apart from that it looked completely empty and lacked any emotion or worth whatsoever, it didn't really paint a nice picture of Harrys younger years if I'm honest.

"Your. . Family's quite nice. . " I say pathetically trying to put out the hand of friendship at least so he can stop being so hostile towards me.
He scoffed, a expression of disgust taking over his face.

"Family? They're not my family." He spat harshly with a heavy roll of his eyes.

Never mind.

"I'm sure they are," I say back timidly because I'm pretty sure that they are his family, his mother, sister and him all share the attractive gene, the same glossy eyes and brown hair. Well, unless you're Gemma and you dye it.

"Shut your mouth." He scoffs rudely with a glare in my direction. I nearly gasp at how damn rude and openly hostile he is being, I've never come across someone as hostile as him before. . Well, apart from my biological father.

Oh god what if treats me the same way he used to treat mum? What if I get stuck in a abusive marriage? He's showing the hostile signs already. I squirm in my place with slight fear and I try to subtly scoot away from him in case he decides to lash out. I'm sure (I think) he won't, but you can never be too careful. Scars don't fade.

"No need to be so rude," I murmur sadly as I frown down at my shoes. He chuckles darkly.

"What? Can't handle it Princess?" He says with malice lining his grassy green eyes as he stares at me horribly. I scowl at him sending back a glare of my own.

"Don't call me that, and stop being such a asshole!" I nearly shout with exasperation because I'm tired of him punishing me for something I clearly haven't even done, it's only been a day but I'm already sick of him. How the hell do these things work? I can't last a lifetime being hitched to this prick who's clearly got a stick shoved far up where the sun doesn't shine.

He chuckled shaking his head at me with amusement.

"What? Can't handle a bit of the real world 'cos you've been living in your dream life for the past 19 years? Get a grip." He spat harshly as he stood to his feet and stormed out of his bedroom wit clear anger radiating from him.

I wanted to scream in frustration but the only thing around to help relieve the feeling was a pillow which I hurled across the room, it fell in a corner with a dissatisfying thump. My chest was stinging with hurt as tears threatened to fall from my eyes at the cruel judgment he had thrown right at my face, I felt pathetic for nearly crying over a bunch of mere words but I wasn't like Silver, I wasn't the hardcore one who could just brush off what other people said, although being older I had always been the more sensitive one, the one who caved under peer pressure first, the one who was more concerned with pleasing others than pleasing herself and it just hurt to think that he had this image of me in his mind that I was a little prissy brat who lived the perfect princess life in a perfect house, which was far from the truth. Sure we were rich, that was never a problem but money can't buy happiness and there are other problems in the world that aren't all financial.

I'd always been taught to give people chances and not judge them, and that's exactly what I had been doing ever since I met the little punk and now he has the audacity to judge me?

I get up completely furious but also humiliated as I follow back the way we came, retracing my steps until I reach the entrance of the lounge room where Anne, Robin and Gemma are all seated comfortably watching TV.

Here goes.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably as I stepped inside the room timidly making all of their heads snap towards me. I flushed at the attention as I fumbled to speak clearly.

"Where did, uh, Harry go?" I ask awkwardly but as politely as possible I mean after everything they were still the in laws.

"Oh sweetie, he rushed out, you didn't argue did you?" Anne asks muting the TV as she looks me on with concern.

"No, no! He. . Uh, had a urgent. .phone call from w-work," I say making up the lie as I go along praying my voice doesn't give it away. I can tell by their expressions that they're a little suspicious and don't fully believe me, but I am incredibly thankful they don't say aything in regards of it.

"So how're are you getting home?" Gemma asks.

Yes, Harry. How am I getting home you little shit.

"Oh. I've already called a cab. Actually I think it's here, um, it was lovely seeing you and thank you for lunch." I say with a nervous laugh before I wave 'happily' as I open the front door and step outside into the cool air letting out a breath of fresh air.

God he makes me want to scream-- in the worst way. 

I roll my eyes so hard it hurts as I head out of the long driveway still not over what Harry said and how wrong he is, clearly he thinks he's the only one to ever have had a hard time in their life whilst everyoe else had a blast, and someone needs to teach him that that's not how it is.

I walk along the clean pavement pulling out my phone to call myself a cab since we arrived here in the car and he eloquently took off with no regards towards how I would get home without knowing the damn way. Honestly, I wanted to cry that I had somehow gotten stuck in this situation-- and I couldn't just get a divorce, the disappointment in my parents eyes would surely kill me. But this was also killing me.

*

I had to wait for about twenty or so minutes before my Taxi arrived and brought me to where I now regretfully climb up the staircase towards the apartment door. Upon reaching it I knock weakly leaning against the frame too tired to even function correctly as it swings open to reveal Harry. I jump not expecting him to open the door, I didn't notice the car so I assumed he had gone off some place else. Clearly not.

I frown just pushing past him into the warm apartment and head straight towards my bedroom refusing to acknowledge him due to my immense humiliation of being left behind like some annoying pest.

I don't bother greeting Bee as she hovers around loudly going about her business, I just head into my room and shut the door behind me and collapse into the bed wondering what the hell
my parents had gotten me into.

Note:

Hii :( I know this is short and I'm so sorry but I just really wanted to get it out! Hopefully updates will be faster now, I'm so sorry.  X