27. 7 hours with her!!!!!

The silence prevailing in the car reminded me of the drive to Shikha's house. It was also like this, a comfortable silence between us.

I thought of the day, how I had taken the key from the table, without letting her know about it. But what confuses me more is how the scooty vanished from there to Shikha's place.

I had planned to ask Shikha from bee house, but was interrupted by Dhruvika, of course. It was still a mystery to me.

I was simply planning to keep it with me and take her to her house, come back with Kiran or Feroz and keep it back on her garage. But what happened had really taken me by surprise.

"Hey Dhruvika..." I asked, slowly so as not to wake Rithu up.

"Hmm..." She hummed, turning her face towards me. Her eyebrows scrunched up, her forehead full of line, her lips puckered.....

I shifted my eyes back at the road. How am I gonna spent 7 more hours with her??

"Jee, you wanted to ask something?" She asked kindly.

"Umm yeah, that day, after the coffee, ummm how come your scooty was in Shikha's place?" I asked, sounding clearly stupid. I was glad Rithika was sleeping  or else she would have definitely made fun of me, blubbering in front of Dhruvika.

"Huh... I thought you asked her to take my scooty from there." She said, more confused than me.

"No, actually I had just taken your keys, and she only saw me taking it. We never planned everything. My intention was to make you feel you missed your keys.". I said, scratching my head.

This was kind of awkward, but it was my habit to not keep mysteries for long.

Her mouth opened slightly, her jaw almost falling down. I looked at her and gave her one of my 'Cherry' smile, which always worked with my mom, when she was angry.

She began to talk something, but thought against it and let out a huge sigh.

"When I asked Shikha later, she said that she had taken my scooty to her house to give us sometime in there. She has a spare key, that I've given for her to use. I thought you knew about it." She said, feeling less angry now.

I felt revealed that her anger had reduced, so planned to make some fun out of it.

"Achchaa... Anyway please remind me to thank her someday." I said, smirking, remembering the kitchen scenes. Her opened mouth with her jaw hanging down, it was still in mind, so cute!!

"Why? Either way, you would have given me a lift home." She said, her boldness surprising me.

"Yes I would have, of course given you a lift home," I said looking at the road and completed my sentence looking at her.. "..... But I would have lost the chance to kiss you..."

As expected, she bent her head down, her cheeks red. Tension was building between us, I stole a glance at her lips, which were between her lips.

I could see her chest heaving in the periphery of my eyes, but suddenly a voice jolted us both back to earth.

"Did I hear someone say about kissing??" A head popped between the front seats, and there was no mistaking the owner of the voice. My dear sali, of course.

We both chose not to answer it and ignored Rithika. I concentrated on the road, while Dhruvika seemed too immersed to the trees moving backwards, past us.

"Ahem... Excuse me, did someone say about kissing?" It was difficult to ignore her, with her voice booming in the air.

But still, we kept quiet, and I strained my eyes to see how Dhruvika was doing. Her eyes were closed shut, biting her lips. I knew I had to do some thing to end this.

"Acha baba... It was me who said about that." I admitted to her, anyway if Dhruvika keeps doing these things to me in future, then I'm gonna kiss her then and there, in front of anyone, I dont mind.

  "Ohhhoooo.. But kitchen.. you have never been to our kitchen before... You haven't even been in our house that long to kiss my sister"She said accusingly.

My eyes automatically found Dhruvika's and her eyes told me what she was thinking. Yes I've never been in her house that long, but still I had kissed her... Loong! The taste of her lips still lingered in me.

"Yeaah right...." I said, mockingly, and I immediately felt Dhruvika's hand on mine, squeezing me as a warning to shut my mouth.

This didn't leave Rithu's spying eyes, and to tease her more, I grabbed Dhruvika's hand, not letting her go.

She struggled a bit, eyeing Rithika, but I was not ready to let her go.

"What tell me... " Rithika probed, and finally I decided to tell her.

"Yes, I kissed your sister, from Shikha's house." I said, and saw Rithika gasp silently through the mirror. As soon as I said that, I felt a stinging pain on my wrist.

Dhruvika had pinched me on my wrist, her face looking soo cute...

"But kaise?" Rithika asked, her hands covering her mouth.

"Kaise??..." I asked, smirking at her through the mirror. I took Dhruvika's hands and brought it to my lips, slightly kissing her back palm.

"Aaise.." I said, interlocking my fingers with hers.

"Fine, I try my best to give you two some privacy, and here you are already done with your first kiss." She said faking sadness, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Nai, Rithu.. It wasn't like that. Shikha had taken my scooty without telling me, and we had to go there, and I was in the kitchen, I didn't know he would... He would..." She struggled to complete the words.

"Kiss you?" I said softly, completing it for her.

She went still, her hands went limb, and I squeezed it, she again bent her head, cheeks red. And I again kissed her hands, to which she did not object.

"Ahem.. Ahem... Just don't forget that I'm  watching you both." Warned Rithika, which made us go decent.

After that we left our topic. My mystery was unfolded, and I was content. And as Dhruvika said, she kept on talking the whole time. But she didn't give me a headache, as I had my tension reducing pill right beside me, my Dhruvika.

Her hand never left mine since I had held it.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEY friends, how are you all.... There I have updated early today for you people, for the encouragement you are giving me... Thank you all....

Love,
       @maira.. :* :*