Chapter 17

Bill's pov

I watch as that stupid red head leaves the shack and head upstairs. 'That stupid Alpha thinks she can take my Omega.' I get to Dipper's room and slam the door closed.

"I can't believe she would just do that! That stupid Alpha! I could....."

I stop yelling when I hear Dipper give a small whine. I look at him and crawl onto the bed.

"I'm sorry Pine Tree. I didn't mean to upset you."

I pull Dipper into my lap and rub the taught skin of his stomach.

"It's ok Bill. I'm guessing you ran into Wendy downstairs?"

I nod and run my fingers through his hair.

"I did. I can't believe she tried to take you from me."

Dipper closes his eyes and leans into my hand with a purr.

"Wendy is a selfish alpha that you don't have to worry about. I will never leave you for her."

I smile and kiss Dipper's nose.

"You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

Dipper smiles and gives a small laugh. After awhile or rubbing the stretched skin of his belly I feel a small kick hit my hand.

"They know their daddy is here."

I give a laugh and kiss Dipper's stomach.

"And their daddy will always love them."

A/N
Hello my beautiful readers. I am so sorry that it has taken so long for me to update. My school just finished it's production of A Christmas Carol. So I should hopefully be able to update more often. I love you all and if you want leave a comment for a one-shot you would like for my one-shot book.
Bye >^-^<