Chapter 1: The New Boy

Monday September 14th

"(Y/n)!!"

The said girl turned around to face the exited expressions of her two friends. The (e/c) eyed female braces herself for the upcoming impact approaching her at record speed. Just before her two companions could tackle her to the ground, she takes one swift step to the side allowing the two females to stumble and fall flat on their faces. While the failed tumble-team were regaining their bearings, (Y/n) steps in front of them and kneels down to their eye level.

"Hehe, how does the ground taste?" (Y/n) teases the two, identical girls. "I'm guessing it was Saki's idea again, wasn't it Lala?" She pinched the cheek of the girl in question and watched as colour rushed to her face. Lala and Saki were (Y/n)'s best friends since the very first day she joined the school and were practically inseparable. Both the girls were twins despite having quite different personalities from each other. Saki was known to be a tomboyish, free spirit while Lala was the girly, delicate butterfly. In spite of their conflicting tastes they always seemed to find a middle ground between each other. Saki had : long, dark brown hair, with natural blond highlights, that was constantly tied up in a high ponytail and bright, lively green eyes. Lala however, had: light golden hair that just about reached her shoulders with light curls at the tips and a red bow that secured her fringe behind her head, as well as blessed with alluring, dark emerald eyes.

"S-she said if I didn't she would mess up our room after school." Lala pouted while regaining her composure.

"No I di-OW!" Saki rubed her foot on the place where Lala's heel had injected itself, indicating the other twin to keep quiet and go along with the claim. (Y/n) scoffed and reached out a hand towards the more feminine of the twins, knowing she secretly loved the attention of a princes. Lala smiled and gladly took the (h/c) haired girl's hand and helped herself up.

"How did you know we were coming?" Lala said a bit irritated. You cocked an eyebrow towards her friends, remembering how the twins had screeched her name so loud she was sure a guy in a coma had herd them the next town over.

"I'll let you figure that out." (Y/n) grinned and continued her walk on the way to school.

"Wait! We actually did have something important to tell you." Saki appeared at her side, soon followed by Lala. (Y/n) looked at her, showing she had her attention. "Well, you know how Lala has a friend who has a friend who has a sister, who has a friend who is a part of the school council."

"Ok, I'm just going to have to stop you rriiiigghhhhtt there." (Y/n) processed the redundancy of the tomboy until she was sure she had the pieces in the right place. "Ok go on." She indicated Saki to continue.

"Well, Lala found out that there were going to be a few new students enrolled in the school." Saki gleefully said and her sister joined in.

"Ok? That's nice but why are you guys so pumped? We've had people change in and out of Toritsukimasu High." (Y/n) said, a bit puzzled.

"Because, these students are six -possibly attractive- new boys, AND one of them is going to be in our class!" Lala squealed at the idea of meeting the mystery guys.

"I'm guessing you found that out through your friend's, friend's sister's friend who is part of the council." (Y/n) flawlessly retorted. The (h/c) haired girl was not surprised at the two twin's fangirl behaviour. Their forever busy quest to find a boyfriend obviously on their mind. "And how long is this boy craze faze going to last now? A week? A month? Or is it going to be a year like last time?" She looks at the two to see Saki had an annoyed blush and Lala was pink with embarrassment. (Y/n) slightly laughs at the memory and continued to walk on.