Chapter 16

A/N: Just to let you know there is A LOT of profanity in this chapter 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

I know this fuck nigga ain't in my house right now. Shooting and shit. There are kids in this house AND my future.

After I sent Ty and Ari home I had to go out and handle this shit.

Stepping out of my office I took my gun off safety. I was ready to kill these bitches. I met up with Derek and Ben and we went on an all out shooting battle. On of my bullets hit the nigga right in between his eyes.

D: FUCK

Me: You good

D: yea

A couple minutes later they men were down and the only left was that bitch ass Michael. My men got him and I had them take him over to our warehouse.

Me: Clean this shit up. I gotta go check on these girls

Them: iight boss.

Me, Derek and Ben headed back to my place. I needed to take a shower. I was covered in blood. So were they.

Tyla POV

The minute Ari and I got in the house I called her momma. My best friend Taylor. I told her everything that happened and she rushed over. The minute she walked in the door she was cussing.

Ari was crying in her arms.

Tay: Them motherfuckers are getting it. Every last one. Quinn too. I told all them not to have my baby around that shit.

T: Oh my gosh. This shit is stressful

Tay: Boo don't be stressing ion need my god baby coming out fucked up cause you was stressing on them niggas.

T: Tay y'all hungry

Tay: Yes

T: I'm gon order some take out.

We sat there and waited like 30 minutes then the bell rang. After I paid the guy left. Right when I put the food down here come Quinn, Derek and Ben. All covered in blood.

A: DADDY!

Ari ran over to him but he backed away which made her sad.

D: not now baby. I gotta shower.

Tay was mean mugging the fuck out of them.

Tay: Here take them clothes and go get yo black asses in the shower. Ben it's clothes in there for you too.

Q: Aye bae. You got any food we hungry?

I know this nigga didn't.

Me: Boy take yo ass up and shower

About 20 minutes later they come down fresh and cleaned. Niggas was trying to get a kiss but that shit wasn't happening.

D: Aye Quinn yo momma in town?

Q: yea why?

D: I need her to sew me up

Derek lifted up his shirt to reveal a gash where a bullet slid past. I got up and threw up in the bathroom. That shit was nasty.

From the bathroom I heard Ari start crying.

A: EWWWWW! MOMMY DADDIES GONNA DIE. I GOTTA-

A few seconds later in cane the little 5 year old hunched over the toilet next to me. I got her cleaned up and myself then I picked her up and carried her back to the living room where everybody was looking at us.

Mama showed up about 10 minutes later with her nurse supplies. She got him stitched up in about 20 minutes.

Taylor POV

Derek lucky his ass was getting sewed up cause I was gon deck him straight in his face. I still might.

I don't know how many times I told him not to have my baby around that shit. He just don't listen. He kept looking at me with apologetic eyes but I wasn't having that shit. Not today, Not today ☝.

After mama sewed him up I got up and punched him square in his nose.

D: Ahhhhh FUCK! What was that for?

Me: Nigga you know. Don't act brand new. I told you I ain't want Ari by that shit. I told all y'all and you didn't listen. AND THENNN you had my pregnant bestie up in there. I swear if my god baby come out looking fucked up I'm killing all you niggas.

Mama: I agree with her 💯 percent

Q: *whispers* the baby gon come lookin fucked up cause her daddy a bitch nigga.

I don't know what the fuck he said but whatever it was Ari heard. She got up and punched him with her little fist.

A: I don't like you no more. You not my uncle anymore. You just a big meanie.

Ari came and cried on my lap.

Tyla POV

FUCK QUINN! His ass always got shit to say about somebody but he can't ever talk about his faults.

Me: I'm hungry in going to make dinner

Since Tay, Ari and I ate all the Chinese food I guess I could make dinner. Mama told us she had to get back to the hospital so she left. Quinn ole ugly ass had the nerve to come in the kitchen tryin to hold me.

Me: Fuck off Quentin

Q: what the fuck I do

Me: nigga I heard you. I'm glad Ari hit yo ass

Q: ma you know I didn't mean it

Me: yea yea whatever you say.

I went on cooking when Ari and Tay came in trying to help. I let them. We made Fried Chicken, Macaroni&Cheese, Peas and Mash Potatoes.

We all sat down and ate while Quinn kept trying to apologize to Ari.

Q: Ari I'm sorry

A: No. You not my uncle no more until tee tee forgive you.

Derek started laughing but stopped when Ari started glaring at him. Let me tell you Ariana is a sweet girl with a mean personality. She can be cool when she want too but piss her off and you won't hear the end of it.

D: Baby girl you mad at me?

A: Yes. You won't give me no hug when you came in

D: Ari I was covered in blood

A: yea when I fell off tha swing and hurt my knee I still gave you a hug. You just a big meanie. Ion like you no more either. Only mommy, tee tee, grandma Margaret and uncle Ben.

After she said that Derek didn't respond. I knew he was hurt that his daughter said that to him. We all are in silence after that.

After dinner Ari apologized to her daddy saying she was sorry for making him cry. Even thought he never did. She still didn't forgive Quinn though.

Everyone left and Quinn and I headed to bed. He apologized to me about what happened. After he told me what went down I knew from that moment that being with Quinn and Michael being alive would be more difficult than I thought.

Niggas don't know when to quit do they?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you all were waiting. Here ya go!

10+ Comments, 10+ Votes for next Chapter

~Mickey💎