Note

I will only say this once:

I do not own the characters on the story, those belong to Pokemon, but I will be making up some as I go along.

I do not own Pokemon.

The pictures/videos I use I do not own either.

This is a fanfic based on the game 'Pokemon Black and White' and some parts of the plot also come from the sequel 'Pokemon Black and White 2'. Some parts of the story come from the games and some I have made up.

I will not be held accountable for violation of copyright.

Well, the serious bit is over now! I just want to talk quickly about some of the inspirations for this book. The main three are:

You can find lots of amazing comics/manga of Touko and N on DevianArt. Please check it out is awesome!

The video above is the song 'A Thousand Years' by  Christina Perri, with a tribute to Touko and N. I have watched this a thousand times (haha)! It really is amazing.

I recently read another book about Touko and N on here. The book was written by DarthHarmoniaOdair and the book is called 'Pieces'. It really is an amazing book that had me crying and smiling at the same time. Please read it :)

Ok, so the next part I post will be the Prologue. I hope you enjoy this book and please don't forget to check out the other book I'm currently writing, 'The Hanging Tree.'

Thank you for reading!