12: THE WATERFALLS OF EDEN (Part 2)

VIDEO above - PARADISE by the Ronettes

**

At length, the boys arrived at the three waterfalls where they cascaded down into an elevated pool that trickled down step-like terraces of stone into the swampy wetlands. It looked to Brad like a scene right out of the story of Adam and Eve, the epitome of paradise. The three plumes of water did indeed meet at the bottom where they splashed into the pool in front of the rocky facade, and a fine spray mist spread out beyond the edges toward them.

"Yowza! Made to order." Clint plopped down on a flat rock to pull his shoes off. "Time to cool off."

"Don't get your hopes up," Jimmy warned as he pulled off his shirt. "The water may not be all that cool."

Brad couldn't help glancing at Clint and Jimmy as they undressed, even though he tried not to. He'd been constantly getting aroused around them and he knew it'd be embarrassing as hell for him if they noticed.

He managed to pull his eyes away as he ripped his own clothes off. But when Clint and Jimmy both pulled down their shorts and underwear and stepped out of them, Brad got a look at them naked from behind. He got so aroused he was afraid he was going to get completely stiff and hard within seconds.

'Ohmygod!'  he thought wildly, and he pulled off his socks and turned and jumped into the pool. At least in the water his arousal wouldn't be so conspicuous.

Brad closed his eyes as he shot down into the tepid swirling waters, and all he could see now in his mind's eye were those two broad backs and humpy butts and sets of muscular legs, and he just plain freaking regretted the whole idea of this shower-bath at the jungle waterfalls. He knew he couldn't possibly be around them without his dick standing at commando attention every second.

What the hell was he going to do? He was totally turned on and ridiculously obsessed with every cubic inch of both of them!

His feet touched the rocky bottom of the pool and he pushed himself up, and when he burst out of the water gulping for air he already had a throbbing boner, just as he'd figured. He groaned, knowing they'd see it, knowing they'd laugh at him and hound him all day about it.

He was gazing up at the waterfalls that were tumbling from up high. The mist they made as they hit the water surrounded him. The water may have been a little warm but it was still refreshing, and it felt wonderful all over his overheated body. Then he heard laughter behind him and he cringed.

"Whad'ja jump in the water like that for?" Jimmy was chuckling. "Afraid we might see what you look like naked?"

Brad swirled around to face the music. If they were going to bust his balls, he'd just have to give it to them right back. But he never would've expected the sight that met his eyes.

Clint and Jimmy were standing there on the rock looking at him. They were completely naked in all their hunky muscular glory, hands on their hips, and both with big stiff erections pointing right at him.

Brad realized his expression must've shown his shock and surprise because the two boys started laughing at him and Clint pointed. "Look, Jimmy. It's Brad the boner boy. Haha! He's just as turned on as we are. He was trying to hide it."

Jimmy snorted. "You can't hide nothin' in this crystal-clear water. Jeezus! I wanna eat him right the goddamn up. Let's fuckin' get him!"

The next moment they were leaping through the air and Brad saw muscular arms and legs and chests, and two big dicks and laughing faces flying at him, and then a crash of water all around. Eager hands grabbed him and pulled him down, the two strong brawny bodies wrapping around him as they sunk to the depths. They were feeling him up all over, rubbing their aroused stiff cocks against him, grabbing at his own cock, and both of them kissing him on the lips and cheeks and anywhere else they could.