Chapter Twenty-Three: Fight it

*Derek

Derek growled, "Get out of here Josie" He carefully sat Stiles down on the bed and turned around to glare at her. His eyes turned blue as his face morphed "Or I'll kill you" he growled.

"I don't know Derek haven't been able to do that yet" Josie said with a smirk, and chuckled softly before morphing as well. She turned to look at Scott her red eyes studying him. "Hey Scott, heard lots about you" she said and tilted her slowly, "Nice to finally meet you" she said. "But unfortunately you being here is just getting in my way" she said and a moment later the ahzi jumped down from the ceiling and landed next to her. "I don't have a grudge against you Scott, why not just leave while you can" she said with a smile.

"No I think i'm good where I am" Scott said and roared as he morphed into a werewolf, his eyes turning just as red as hers.

"Suite yourself" Josie said and turned to the ahzi. "Kill him" she said before turning her attention to the human. "Hey Stiles how ya doing?" she asked with a small cold laugh.

"Great thanks for asking?" Stiles said sarcastically.

Derek growled "Shut up, leave him out of it" he said and ran at her.

Josie sighed softly and dodged his attempts before hitting him back. She grabbed onto his shirt and picked him up before slamming him into the ground. "Just a moment, trying to talk to Stiles" she said and tsked before slapping a hand over his mouth so he couldn't talk, while the other held him in place, despite his struggling, didn't help that she was also sitting on his chest with her knees digging into his biceps.

Josie looked up at Stiles "Why don't you just stop fighting it Stiles. All the pain you're feeling will go away. You'll be free" she said and smiled small as she studied him. "All the guilt it'll be gone too you know" she said. "Come on Stiles, you know you want too. Just let it, let it consume you and you won't feel anything ever again." she said.

Stiles shook his head slightly "Never" he said and gritted his teeth as the pain racked his body again. He slid off the bed and landed on his knees before bending over clutching. "Get out of my head" he yelled loudly.

"Sorry can't do that Stiles" Josie said and closed her eyes for a moment, focusing almost all her energy on getting him to follow her commands. "Come on Stiles just do it," she said before turning her attention to Derek. "Come on Derek just you and me this time," she said with a cold grin before rolling off of him and jumping up to her feet ready to fight him. "Or should I say you and him," she said and pointed at Stiles, who must have lost the mental battle because he was writhing on the floor anymore.

Stiles struggled to stand up, or more like struggled not to stand up. His body was moving against his will. He tried stopping it with all his might, but he just couldn't get himself to, no matter what his limbs just wouldn't listen to his commands.

"Time to have a little fun," Josie said and stepped out of the way. "Stiles why don't you go ahead and kill Derek for me," she said and stood back to watch, her eyes drifting off to see how the ahzi was holding up against Scott. It was losing, but at the moment she really didn't care. The Stiles and Derek show was much more interesting.