[71]: The Fashion Show - Swimwear

**Lydia's outfit she's wearing throughout the show & both Lydia's and Ayla's swimwear designs**

My name was announced as the designer of the introduction outfits and then the music started; then in our pairs we began to walk down the runway. I was walking alongside Kelly who was wearing a matching USA bikini to me. Both of our names were announced as the models so that the judges would be able to put a face to the name in their booklet. It was actually hard to see much of the audience due to the bright lights that were shining on us. All I was focusing on were the five judges that were sitting at the long desk directly in front of the stage. I smiled, I strutted as best as I could and I posed before walking back up the runway and off the other side just as Ayla and Katy began walking down showing off the French flag swimsuit I'd designed.

As soon as we were off I squealed and hugged Kelly.

"That was so much fun." She grinned and I nodded.

"I just couldn't see a bloody thing." I laughed.

"Same, and I'm so glad that neither of us slipped or did anything embarrassing."

"Thank god. Well we best get back to our pods, we've not got long between this and our first model."

"That's true. Good luck tonight Lyd, see you at the end of the show." She smiled waving at me heading towards her pod.

"You too Kel, see you at the after party."

"Oh definitely." She laughed before walking out of sight.

I was jumped on before I could head back to my pod. "That was so much fun; I wish we were modelling all our own designs now." Ayla laughs unwrapping her arms from me.

"I know, it was such a rush." I reply as we walk back towards our pods.

"You ready for this, this could be the start of our futures in Fashion Lyd." Ayla whispers grabbing onto my hand and I squeeze it hard.

"I'm ready, but I don't think they will be ready for us though." I grin and she lets out a long breath.

"That's true." She says pulling me into a hug as we reach our pods. "I don't think I could have done any of this without you Lyd,"

"Me neither Ay, you've been my voice of reason and support through it all." I whisper back. "Now come on, let's go show them what we've got hey. They'll be daft not to want to take us both."

"Okay. See you on the other side of this." She grins walking into her pod.

Dana and Lois were inside wearing dressing gowns waiting for my arrival, their hair and make-up looked perfect. I couldn't have asked for two better models for tonight.

"You guys ready?" I ask them grinning closing the curtain on my pod.

"Ready when you are." Lois grins.

"Okay so let me pass you your swimsuits and then I can start getting changed into my outfit for tonight."

I unzip the first garment back and pull out Dana's multi-coloured bikini she would be wearing and the cover up.

"What's this?" she asks taking the coral cover up off me.

"Just something cute for you to wear walking down the runway until you reach the bottom where the judges are. I want you to undo it and slip it off, tuck it over your arm and pose and then walk back up, if that's okay? You don't have to."

"No I can do that. This is really cute Lyd, I might have to borrow it for my summer jollies." She grins placing them on the desk before undoing the belt on her dressing gown.