Bambina or Bambino?

"Well, I fucking lied," Angelo said while examining the small piece of paper with a photo of the bump and I right on the front. "Not bad though, eh criceta?"

"Doesn't really look like me," I too examined the paper, and was a little sad to say that I almost didn't recognize myself and I wasn't really sure if my family would either. This photo would be "accidentally" put in the wrong hands, so that eventually it would get to the media and then find its way to my family who would read the small article about my life over the course of the last few months and then would hopefully realize that I am an adult, and can't be dragged back home to live with them forever.

Or everything can go bad like always, and they can hire private investigators to try and find the source of this picture which may or may not lead them straight to the mafia house.

I tend to be a pessimist, so I saw it going that way.

Angelo, however; was slightly optimistic and thought that the mafia house wasn't traceable in any way and was readily willing to let all of his men go down just to try and keep me around. Wasn't so sure if that was good or bad.

"You do look a little different, but still beautiful," Angelo said before handing the paper off to someone who happened to be walking by, and quietly said something in Italian.

"I feel fat."

"And I was waiting for the day when you would say that. It came sooner than I expected."

"Am I allowed to go see Luca, or is he still requesting alone time?" I asked, knowing that he might bring me some enjoyment these few hours my presence was required in the mafia house. I couldn't wait to go home, snuggle up to Bandit, and take a nice, long nap. Luca wanted some alone time with his small, but probably ever-growing family. He's had that for the past month though and it was really starting to annoy the hell out of me because I couldn't even talk to Alessandra. The only time they would ever come out is when everyone else in the mafia family was asleep, and that was in the early early morning.

Based on this information, I can confirm that Alessandra and Luca are in fact proud parents to a mysterious baby girl named Camilla.

I just wanted to see the kid. Was that really too much to ask for?

Apparently it was.

"They want to be alone right now, Chloe. Accept that," Angelo said, "You'll probably want to be alone as soon as the bambino comes."

"Speaking of bambinos," I stepped closer so that I could force my way into his arms. "Let's reschedule that appointment you so very rudely canceled awhile ago. Ya know, this is kind of important information. How am I supposed to know whether to buy blue or pink?"

"It's already been rescheduled for next week."

"Ooh, nice. Now," I clasped my hands together and stared up at him intently, "Lets discuss names for him or her. I'm dying Angelo. I'm a very impatient person, I need this planned like right now or I will jump off a cliff."

He gave me the weirdest look but quickly straightened it out, "Funny you should ask. It's already been decided based on tradition."

"I'm scared to ask what that even means."

"It means, boy or girl, names have already been decided because of a family tradition."

"Ok. Care to share?"

"Italian children often get named after the paternal grandfather and grandmother. So, our bambino or bambina would either be Dante Alessio, or Sophia Angelique, after my grandparents."