"Cute-ish."

hi :)

someone messaged me on wattpad and told me not to talk about my day becs it was 'boring' 😪

and to whoever told me my day was boring, i'm v sorry but i liek talkin bout my day. sorry :(

so like today, (lol i'm still talking bout my day) i had a halloween dance and they played worth it and i'm in love with a monster and i was happy...but then like now i feel deaf becs of the loudness of the music. then i had basketball practice after school and they made us do suicide runs.

suicide runs hurt your legs.

i'm not even lying i'm literally crying here typing even if my arms hurt as well.

literally i was shooting the friggin' ball so many times you don't understand 😂 the only bad thing is that i'm v bad at basketball and got liek 2 out of every 10382283002 ball i shot 😂 i'm joking.

bUT SERIOUSLY THEY MADE US DO LAPS THEN SIT UPS AND PUSH UPS AND THEN SuICIDE RUNS LITERALLY TEN THOUSAND TIMES AND I WAS DYING.

i'm not joking my legs hurt soooo friggin much. and it was from liek 5-8.

we played a game and some dude ran into me and now my ass and back hurts because i fell backwards. :( what hurt more was that my friends were laughing at me to a point they were crying 😂😭 the ball was thrown at my head since i'm shorter than everyone on earth. 

i then started playing volleyball with them because we finished our game and i spiked it at the wall and it came back and hit me in the stomach rlly hard 😂 i'm so stupid lol because i did it again but then it hit my forehead since i thought i could duck in time but i guess not 😂

but thennnnnnnn, i fell on my knee that had the bruise on it because i dived for it and now it's like...worse. oops

also i still don't know wht this preference thing is about so sorry again in advance.

i'm also v hungry and tired someone come and watch netflix w/ meee pls

Lauren

"No Lauren come back I look ugly!!!" I squealed running after Lauren through the Fifth Harmony house.

(MY FINGERS HURT SO MUCH WHY AM I DOIN THIS)

"No you look cute!" Lauren yelled, saving the picture and going to twitter. My eyes widened.

"Laur noooo!" I yelled as she posted it. Literally ten seconds later about a hundred people retweeted.

"My life is ruined kaks!" I yelled dramatically running into my sisters arms as she was playing some video game with Dinah and Normani.

(nO SERIOUSLY SOMEONE COME AND STOP ME FROM FRIGGIN TEXTING I HAVE SWIMMING TOMORROW HELP)

(but then again camila said fingercising is good. AND SOMEONE HELP I STILL DON'T KNOW IF IT'S LABELLED OR LABELED OR CENTER OR CENTRE OR FAVOURITE OR FAVORITE OR COLOUR OR COLOUR)

(jkjk ik centre, colour and favourite is the canadian way. 🇨🇦🇨🇦)

"Why Y/N/N?" Camila asked as I 'sobbed' into her shirt.

Right then Ally came in laughing her holy butt off. She showed her phone to Dinah and Normani and they smirked at me. I hid my face in Camila's shoulder.

"What? Lemme see Allyyyy!" Camila yelled. "Noooo!" I yelled back.

It was a picture of me and Lauren but then a stupid spider was chasing me so I screamed but Lauren got the picture.