Valentines Day Special♡: Marth x Reader

Yup, I'm back with more one shots. I got really lazy and didn't do them...I'm sorry. Anyways, please enjoy this one shot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What's this?" You carefully teared open the perfectly sealed envelope, to see a perfectly folded piece of blue paper.

It looked like it had a border made of gold, seriously it was that perfect.

Dear (Y/N),
Hey (Y/N)! How are you today? How's the weather been going for you?

"The hell?"

Anyways, meet me at my room. By the way, I bet you already know who wrote this. =^.^=

You looked at the cat that was drawn.

"Hm, cute," You said. "I bet it's Marth, I know it."

You and Marth were literally inseparable. No one can bring you guys apart. Someone mistook you for sibling, making Marth laugh. He then grabbed you by the waist and embraced you into a hug. You were being held in shock, which Marth wasn't aware of at that time. Marth isn't the kind of gut you would know to hug people, rather act all proper, but at the same time, not perfect.

You raced down the stairs to Marth's room. When you got there, you knocked on the door, and there you see was a handsome looking Marth.

You gulped.

"H-hey Mart-"

You looked down to see your feet were off the ground. Marth just picked you up and was now swinging you around.

"Marth!" You tried to get away from his grip, but that only made it stronger.

"I missed you (Y/N)," Marth said, sounding childish.

"You saw me yesterday," You said.

"Is it bad for me to miss you?" He asked, smiling.

"N-no."

"Alright then," He opened the door wide enough to let you in and sat on his bed.

"(Y/N)," He looked at you. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look?"

"W-what? I'm not beautiful. B-but no, you haven't," Your face felt like it was on fire and your heart was racing.

"Well, of course I haven't, because you don't need to know. Everyone should already know, so it's no mystery why every guy is always chasing you for you to love them," Marth explained.

"Please Marth, stop lying to me. Its not funny," You rubbed your left arm and sat on his bed.

"I'm not lying to you, (Y/N)," Marth turned to face you.

"Prove it."

Marth grabbed you by the waist and made you sit on his lap. Afraid to fall, you wrapped your arms around his neck, holding on to his shirt.

He then inched closer to your face until there was nothing left, and your lips were attached together.

Your face was like a tomato and at first, you regret saying 'prove it' but soon gave in and started to kiss back. You tugged on his blue hair as you felt him smile in the kiss and pull you closer. He detached his lips from yours and stared straight into your (e/c) eyes.

"Does that answer your question?"

You were to speechless to even answer his question and didn't even realize that he had once again kissed you but this time, not as rough.

He leaned against the wall that was above his bed and still had you on his lap. He slid his tounge into your mouth (what happened to my innocence??) and traced it on the walls of your mouth, earning little moans from you. It looked like he seemed to notice because he kept doing it only much faster making you moan louder in the process.

He slid his tounge back into his mouth and detached his lips once more from yours.

"I really like you (Y/N)," Marth smiled.

"I like you too you idiot."

He was about to lean in to kiss you again but stopped when he heard a knock in his door.

"Marth, Master Hand wants you in his office!!" You heard Link's voice shout from outside the door.

He placed you on the floor and was about to head out but stopped once more and said something.

"Next time, we'll continue."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that sucked! I got way to obsessed with anime that I haven't had time to write any one shots. I'm sorry if it was really short and if it's really bad I just haven't been feeling it. Anyways, I hope you liked it and stay awesome!!