chapter 10 1/2 : confess.

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hows your Halloween guys? so far I'm not celebrating it but I hope u guys are :) make sure y'all don't eat too much candy bcus u still need to share with me ಠ_ಠ for this chapter I was actually supposed to Make it into a Christmas mood. But since its HALLOWEEN, I'll just change it a lil bit. now, LET CHAPTER 10 part 1 COMMENCE. ( warning! long chapter)

____

The two boys,one with golden long hair and one with black short ebony hair, walked down the flight of stairs. They didn't say a word to each other until the golden hair male spoke.
"Wonwoo-ah, do you really want to do it? What if he rejects?" Jeonghan asked as he removes his rubber band from his hair.

"Hyung, I should at least try, right? " Wonwoo replied , shoving his hands into his pocket.

Jeonghan sighs. He pats Wonwoo on the back and whispers "hwaiting." to him.

"But, how and when will you confess??"

"No worries. I know where he lives."

Jeonghan gives him an awful judging look and sighed.
"well then, good luck."

---
"OK class! don't forget to hand up pages 12-18 by next week. Also, please wear warmer clothes and make sure you don't go out too much! The weather is getting colder! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO Y'ALL."

Mingyu gets up from his seat and shoves in his stationeries and books into his bag. Before he could walk out of the classroom, he hears fast footsteps behind him before he feels a pair of arms around his neck.

"MINGYU~! SINCE TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN, DO YOU WANT TO GO TRICK OR TREATING WITH ME? " Dino asks, his eyes glimmering.

"oh uhm sorry... no thanks dude. " Mingyu replies back as the glimmer in Dino's eyes disappeared.

"aww why??"

"Seungcheol hyung wanted the rap group to come over his house for rap practice. AGAIN."

"hmph! Seungcheol hyung isn't fun!"

"yea,I know right?!"

Dino sighed and removes his arms from Mingyu.
"then I'll see you at school next week. BYE!"

Dino pokes Mingyu's neck before running off to the corridors.

--- 30 minutes passed ---

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Mingyu yelled at his phone.

"Hmm? what's wrong ?" Joshua asked, tilting his head.

"SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG JUST TEXTED ME THAT THERE ISN'T ANY RAP PRACTICE TOMORROW! I COULD HAVE WENT TRICK OR TREATING WITH DINO! This is his 3rd time canceling it!" Mingyu fumed.

"ah... seungcheol...Well he's a very busy boy you know. "

"with what?"

"Family stuff like,His mom has an childcare center and Seungcheol helps around in the place when his mom's colleagues aren't on shift. So..."

"oh I see..Do you have Dino's phone number? I want to call him and tell him I'm joining him."

"He doesn't have a phone. Sad isn't it?" Joshua frowns.

"Yea..I guess. Anyways, what are you doing tomorrow?" Mingyu asked.

"Jeonghan called me over to help him make Halloween food. you?" Joshua asked.

"uhmm... nothing really. I could be with Dino but...I don't know how to get to him." Mingyu pouted .

"well... you could spend your Halloween with WONWOO." Joshua emphasizes on wonwoo's name.