Chapter 1

Jungkook looked out the window as he sat on his bed. He played with the corner of his comforter, being awfully bored. He sighed, stood up, and stretched. He lived in his own apartment, and had a part time job working at a clothing store.

Jungkook was taking a gap year before college. That is, if he even went to college. He was pretty set on college before. He used to be excited about going to college, but now that fire seems to be gone. Jungkook knew his true passion lied with modeling. Or anything artistic, really.

He had actually modeled for a few small magazines a while back, and he really enjoyed it. One of them was a small LGBT+ magazine that wasn't big yet. Jungkook was quite openly gay and they wanted him to model for the men's fashion section. That was about 2 years ago? Yeah, that's right. However, he had heard that in recent months, the magazine has become one of the best selling magazines worldwide.

All of a sudden, his phone rang.

Bang Bang Bang! The voice of G-Dragon rang through the room.

Jungkook walked over and picked up his phone. The number that flashed across the screen was not one he recognized.

"Hello?" He answered. The voice was a woman's voice.

"Hello! Is this Jeon Jungkook?" She questioned.

"Yes." Jungkook answered simply. 'Why would she want to talk to me?' He thought.

"Perfect! This is Sarah from Spectrum Magazine, and I was wondering if you would like to model for the fashion section of Spectrum Magazine? The photo shoot will be on November fourth," She said. His eyes widened. Spectrum Magazine was the once small company he had modeled for two years ago. This was a huge magazine now.

"O-of course! I would love to!" He answered, probably a little too excitedly. He was ecstatic that he was offered a modeling job, and for a huge magazine no less.

"That's great! You will be doing the shoot with another man if that's okay with you." She informed him.

"Of course! Thank you so much for the offer," he said.

"Thank you for accepting! Remember, the shoot is on November fourth. See you then!" And with that, she ended the call.

Jungkook let out a girly squeal and fell back onto his bed. He was so glad he got a modeling job. He stared at the ceiling and went over what Sarah had said in his head. He wondered who he would be doing the shoot with, and if he was well known. He wondered if he would just be a big jerk, or he would be nice and good to work with. He hoped it was the latter.

Taehyung was sat at his computer when he saw he had gotten an e-mail. He clicked on his inbox and saw it was from his business e-mail. It was a modeling offer. He had done modeling before for big and small companies, and he was pretty well known. He had even been recognized a few times on the street. He looked at the name of the magazine who e-mailed him, and saw that it was Spectrum Magazine.

He had heard of this magazine before. Actually, he was subscribed to the LGBT+ magazine. He read over the e-mail and saw that they wanted him to model for the men's fashion section, along with another person. He smiled, glad he had gotten an offer to model for one of his favorite magazines.

He quickly wrote a reply, thanking them for the offer and gladly accepting. He clicked the 'send' button and hopped off his desk chair. He walked over this calendar and marked November 4 as 'modeling day'.

This is a really short chapter, but I need to get the story going. This is my first Vkook/Taekook fanfic, and I'm super excited about it! I'll say now that I know nothing about modeling or how modeling offers work, so if something is inaccurate, that's why. Bye for now! ~ Highqualitytrashcan