Nonsense

"Come on , lets go", Henero said hauling Cori by her forearm as she kept staring at me.

"Leave the trash on the floor dad", said Gina in disgust .Rearranging her hair .

"Gina, sweetie ", Henero said slowly.

But Gina didnt care as she kept throwing disgusted looks at Cori .

"What happened to your face or is it like that ", asked Sharlene to Cori as she was released from the guards.

"Pinche Pu-", (fucking bi-) Cori was going to say but was interrupted.

"Of course its like that.Just look at her!", Gina shouted at Sharlene , pointing at Cori

"Sharlene !Gina !Enough!", Eduardo demanded.Ending the insults around the room seized as Denise entered the room and stood next to us , trying to comprehend what was going on.

I looked towards Henero to see his reaction on having Eduardo speak to Gina that way but Henero wasnt even looking at Eduardo but busy looking down at his shoes.I stared at him in shock but looked away to Gina who had now a pissed off face.

"I suggest you ladies get prepared for tonight with Denise , instead of wasting time here ", Eduardo more like ordered.

"Girls , this way", Denise gestured ,towards the staircase and grabbed my forearm away from Eduardo leading me with the girls.

"Hey , Eduardo. I still have matters to discuss with you , privately if we could", Henero said as he turned his head away from the girls and to Eduardo.

Gina turned around and let out a small squeal and a small jump before continuing to go up the stairs with the girls behind and Denise and I being the last ones.

"Yes , follow me ", Eduardo said , acting as if he didnt just see Gina explode of happiness.

"And you- girl Denise right?" Henero asked and I felt Denise stiffen beside me before turning around on the step.Eduardo as well stopped and turned with an ice cold stared directed at Henero.

"Yes?" said Denise raising an eyebrow with a hand on her hip.

"If you could take Cori here with you and do whatever the fuck your job is here-" Henero said gesturing with a hand in the air and walking towards Eduardo without waiting for a reply.

"Of course not, I dont just let anyone wear my clothes.", Denise said sweetly.And that caused everyone to stop on what they were doing and turn around to look at her.

"Excuse me what the fuck did you just say to me?!", barked Henero turning around to a smug looking Denise.

Denise didn't respond back at all but kept a smile on her face as Henero glared at her from the bottom of the steps.

"The fuck did y-", he said starting to climb the steps to us.

Getting tired of him . I snapped and pushed Denise behind me and walked down the steps to him.

"She said no", I said looking at him up and down.

"What the fu-", he started to say but I was quick to interrupt him again and climed down the last step ,being one step higher than him.

"Did I stutter?", I said quirking my eyebrow down at him. Earning an outraged gasp from Gina who was now at the top of the staircase while we were below.

"Fucken bitch," cursed Cori pushing Henero away and stepping up were Henero was previously.

"Now, now sweety .Lets use our nice words now , okay", I said sarcastically , then bending down so our faces were at the same level .

"You don't want me to blacken your other eye or do you ?" I asked my voice all sweet.

"Now if you excuse I have better things to do then waiste my -", I started saying but Cori cut me short .

"Like steal someone else's man!", Cori said as I started to turn but I stopped and looked over my shoulder smiling slyly.

"He was never yours to begin with honey "and with that I headed up the stairs.

I know it's really short but I promise next chapter will be longer ! Finals are just ...uhhh. Thank you so much for the support !

Please comment and vote ! ❤️