On a Vagina-Flicking Spree

Poot wanted to leave Taylor Nationformerly known as Poland and Pootlandas soon as possible, so she drove to the Warsaw Chopin Airport. She was ready to go to a better place, when suddenly... "You're under arrest."

Poot turned around and saw them. About twenty model-looking white girls dressed up as police officers. And there she was, among the Taylor Squad, Poot's childhood enemy: Selena Gomez. "You flicked my vagina when I was 4, remember? Well, now it's time for me to flick yours," Selena said, with an evil smirk on her face.

Poot started to run for her life, but the Squad stopped her. It was obvious she had to fight against Selena, and flick her vagina again. "Flicking vaginas is my signature move, my trademark. If you do that, I'll sue you," Poot said.

"If you sue me, Taylor will sue you for suing, which is her signature move," Selena counterattacked.

Poot couldn't escape. She was being held by two members of the Squad. While Selena was whispering something to her with her signature singing voice, Poot took her shoes off using her toes, and suddenly: FLICK! The two girls' vaginas were flicked by Poot's feet, who ran towards Selena and gave her a fist, hitting her jaw.

"Get outta my hands!" Selena said. "Me and my girls will get you! Nobody calls themselves a survivor when I don't keep my hands to myself, so don't even try to camouflage, bitch!"

Selena and Poot jumped so high they could rise in the air. Instead of killing eachother with kindness, they just beat up in the middle of the hall. They couldn't slow down, and all that could be heard were "bang bang bang"s and whiplashes. After falling down and going round and round for a while, Poot had the perfect intuition. "I got you!" she said.

Poot started singing her sister Demi's songs with her flawless voice. Selena had never been hurt that way. She realized that Poot was the superior warrior, and that in this case she wasn't lionhearted at all. She tried to sing back, but her vocals could not be heard by anyone.

After a few seconds, Selena exploded in a thousand burritos and was officially defeated.

Poot went on a vagina flicking spree, defeating all the Squad members one by one and finally embarking the first flight to Mykonos, Greece. The island is famous for nudism and gay clubs, so Poot was sure she would find her real love there.

After she landed on the island, she found accomodation in a cottage near the sea, and then ran to the beach. The amount of naked girls and boys was too much for Poot's instincts. She just couldn't stop herself, even though she was trying so hard. It was inevitable at this point.

FLICK FLICK FLICK! She flicked all the vaginas and buttholes on the beach quicker than a ray of light. All the tourists were shocked at Poot causing orgasms left and right. The entire beach turned into an orgy, and Poot realized her huge mistake.

"Oops!" she said to herself. "I guess I should vacation in a place where nudism isn't common!" Thus, Poot decided to go to Florida. The vajayjays and butts were all covered there, but at one point she saw someone who caught her attention: Jessie J.