My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 73

Part 73

Alec’s POV

Check out my new story!!! It's called Always Alone and I think It's way better than this one because I'm more experienced now. Don't worry though, I'll still be posting this one too. I love both of these stories. Thanks 

I let Alex say bye to Suzy and when she came back she was happier then when she left, which meant I had done the right thing by bringing her here. She took my hand and we left, after saying by to everyone.

“Where to next?” Alex asked.

“Wherever you want to go, I hadn’t exactly planned where we were going after this.” I told her honestly.

“How about we go to dinner?” She suggested.

“Where?” I asked.

To which she didn’t reply but teleported. We ended up near her favorite restaurant. I agreed as we entered. I asked for a table which they provided and we sat and talked till the server asked us what we wanted.

“Alec, what if—” Alex started.

“Wait! If this has to do with your birthday or anything like that, then I don’t want to hear it. Tonight pretend as if we’re normal teenagers that have no problems at all.” I told her before she could talk any further.

“Alec, I’m not sure if I can do that.” She said, honestly.

“Just try. You’ll feel it’s a lot easier than you think. Trust me.” I told her, taking her hand.

“Ok, I’ll try. Plus it might be nice to just sit back and relax.” Alex commented.

“That’s all I’m asking, that you try! If you can’t, no problem, but at least you tried, right?” I told her.

She smiled at me, as if you to say ‘right’. It was easy after that; she didn’t ever say anything about the problems we would have to face when we got home. We just talked, and talked and talked, oh and ate but mostly talked.

“This is nice. I wish we could do this more often.” Alex said, wishfully.

Honestly, I wished we could too but that didn’t seem likely right now. Not until this whole ordeal was behind us, then I hoped, we could do whatever we wanted. I hoped, though.

Alex’s POV

Tonight’s date was perfect!!! During dinner Alec made me try not to say anything about the supernatural world or our problems and act like normal teenagers. I had tried and it was going perfectly!! I haven’t been this relaxed in forever!! We just talked about regular people things, that regular teenagers talk about, like favorite movie, bands and stuff like that, to get to know each other better mostly.

After dinner, we walked back to the pack house and walked to the willow tree I love so much. I sat didn’t want to sit down on the dress and ruin it, so I stayed standing up. Alec, however, wasn’t worried about his suit, and plopped down with his back against the trunk.

“What’s wrong? Why won’t you sit?” Alec asked.

“I just don’t want to get it dirty.” I replied.

Alec thought for a second then he had a light bulb moment, you could practically see the light bulb on top of his head. He patted his lap, indicating for me to sit down on his lap. I blushed and shook my head vigorously.

“Come on, Alex.” Alec coaxed.

I resigned, and since the heels were killing me I just sat down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach. I put my hands over his, and leaned back into him. We both sighed, contently.

“This is nice” I commented.

Alec only grunted in agreement. We just stayed there, in each other’s arms, not moving, not talking, just relaxing in each other’s hold. Alec and I hadn’t had any time to ourselves and it was nice just to be alone together. No words were needed, nothing was really needed. Our kind of relationship was the one where neither of us had to vocalize to each other much. We could understand each other by our actions and this was action enough for both of us.

I don’t know how long we stayed there, but I almost fell asleep, and according to Alec’s calm and steady breathing, he has also almost fell asleep. We both stood up, more relaxed than when we had started the date. It was quite nice.

Alec leaned in, and without any words, I knew what he was going to do. I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. It had been a while since I had kissed Alec and what it wasn’t what I was expecting.

My body instantly reacted before my I even register what happened. My arms went around his neck as I tried to pull myself closer to him, he grabbed onto my waist, also trying to pull me closer. We caught in the heat and lust for each other. I don’t know how long it took but I know that when we stopped, both of us were gasping for breath, and we don’t need as much air as everyone else.

“Wow!” I said, breathlessly.

Alec only nodded in agreement, too breathless to even speak. After we had regained our breath, Alec checked the time. It was already past midnight!! We went back home to the cottage.

“I had fun.” I whispered to him, as we appeared on the doorstep of the cottage.

He kissed me one more time. This kiss was sweeter, slower, and more passionate. In the background, I heard some clapping and whistling, indicating that our alone time had officially ended. I sighed and parted from Alec’s lips.

“Wow that was something to watch!” Brendan hinted.

“Finally, some action!” Oscar practically yelled.

“Aw, our little Alex is growing up!!” Bells said, parentally and dramatically.

“I knew this was going to happen. Kind of cliché, you know?” Olive said, kind of bored.

“If he hurts you, let us know. We’ll take care of him.” John said protectively.

“I’ll definitely take care of him.” Stephanie said a bit threateningly.

I rolled my eyes and entered the comfy cottage. I sighed as I entered my room, and lay down on my bed. I let a smiled grace my face, and screamed into my pillow like a normal typical girl would.

He kissed me!! Twice!! Well it’s not like he hadn’t ever kissed me, but this was our first date official, that had not been ruined, and it went perfectly. I sighed in pure bliss as I changed, into my comfortable pajamas, and hung the beautiful dress in my closet.

(Are you coming to my room?) Alec thought to me.

I didn’t reply only opened the door to his room. He was also in his pajamas and I crawled into bed with him.

“I had fun tonight thank you.” I told him.

He pecked my lips one more time, and nodded.

Slowly, and blissfully we fell asleep.

Please read my new story Always Alone and tell me what you think!!!! I'd love everyone's opinion and tell me if I've gotten better or worse with my writing :D 

-EmoGirl14