Chapter 4

Raiden's POV

I can't believe I lost her scent. I walked back to my pack with my tail between my legs. I looked up and saw Brian walking towards me handing me a pair of shorts. I took it in my mouth and walked behind a tree. I shifted back in my human form and wore the shorts.

I came out from where I was and Brian greeted me.

"So how was it? Did you find her?" He asked and I shook my head. I was walking to my house till I heard Ryan shout my name.

"Raiden! Wait up!" He ran towards me.

"What is it?" I snapped at him.

"I have news for you" He smirked.

Darshana's POV

"Bye Derek!" I waved at him as he entered his car, waved back at me and drove off. I walked back into my house and ready for bed.

Morning came and I had my bath and wore my outfit. I was standing in front of the mirror, and I stared at my reflection. I was kind of disappointed in myself. I didn't want this life. I didn't choose it but I had to. I just had to.

I finished what I was doing and headed to my garage to pick a ride since my baby was ruined. I found my Yamaha r9 2009 model packed at the corner of the garage. I picked the keys and inserted it in the ignition. This was one of my second babies. It's a black matte color with red rims and red matte seat color. I wore my gloves and fastened my helmet on my head and drove out.

I parked my bike at my usual spot in The Agency and headed to Bruce's office. I opened the door to his office and saw a bottle of champagne with two glass cups.

"Congratulations Cameron! That was a very good and clean job". He praised. This fool had no idea he sent me to the den of wolves and almost had me killed.

"I told you I was the best in this field". I smirked and took the glass of champagne he gave me.

"I need you to head over to Kings Casino right after this discussion". He said.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked and took a sip of my champagne.

"Mr King is known for taking young girls and forcing them into prostitution. I need you to go over there and free them. Whatever it takes for you to get them to safety, do it. I'll have a van waiting at the back door of the casino for the girls" I nodded my head in understanding "Take this file and head out". He handed me the file and I took it.

"Goodluck Cameron". He said before I was out of the door. I climbed onto my bike and head to Kings Casino.

I turned to the right and was in the middle of a deserted alley. I slowed down my bike and parked it a few meters behind. I brought out my guns from my back strap and put my knives in their regular spot. I saw a guard outside and I threw my knife and hit the jackpot. His head.

I opened the door and saw a man headed my way. Maybe I could get some information out of him. I ran to him and stabbed him in the right shoulder and clamped his mouth shut withy hand so he wouldn't scream.

I dragged him to an empty room to ask my questions. This is going to be fun.

"Where are the girls?" I asked as I pushed him to floor.

"I'll never tell you!" He said and spat in my face. I was pissed. I took out the knife from his shoulder and stabbed his leg.

"Are you gonna talk or you just want to keep wasting my time?" I twisted the knife and plunged it further into his leg which made him scream in agony.

"Please please don't kill me" I plunged it harder into his leg and he screamed louder.

"Stop! Stop please! I'll talk!" By now, he was sweating and groaning in pain. Just the reaction I wanted.

"Good. Now start talking". I really didn't have time for this chit chat but I had to because I needed the information.

"They're in the second room down the hall. Turn to your left and you'll see it but please don't kill me". He cried and begged for his life.

I was walking to the door and heard him sigh in relief. I turned back and shot him in the head and went for the girls. I found the room and opened the door.

"Shh! I'm gonna take you out of this place okay?" They nodded.

"Just follow me and don't make a sound". We started walking to the back of the casino and we were almost there but was stopped by some idiot.

"Hey you! Stop there!" He started running towards us. I turned to the girls.

"Run out the door. There's a van waiting outside for you. Go now!" And they ran out of the door. Mission complete. Now to take care of this men.

I brought out my shot gun and aimed straight for his heart. I heard more of them coming and I ran to where my bike was which was way over the front. I was stopped by a bullet that grazed my leg. Shit!

I turned around and started shooting each men that came out. They were so much. One came at me and I gave him a roundhouse kick to the head which knocked him out instantly. I stabbed the next one that came and with that, all the men in the building emerged towards me.

Then I heard a growl from behind me and turned around to see Raiden.

Raiden? What the hell is he doing here!

As soon as Raiden entered the casino, the men had the building on lockdown. No escape.

"Princess get behind me!" Raiden shouted and motioned for me to get behind him but I didn't listen. I could take care of myself. When he saw that I didn't listen, I saw him jump at a man and shifted into this huge black wolf.

Wow. That was pretty bad ass.

He decapitated the man and within a minute, he killed all of them. Wow.

As he was advancing to my direction, a guy staggering with a gun in his hands pointed it at Raiden.

"Raiden! Behind you!" Before he could look back, the man had already shot him. I picked a gun from the floor and wasted the bullets on the man. I rushed to Raiden's side and put pressure on the spot where he was shot. Slowly, he began changing and came back to his human form. I looked down and saw he was naked and quickly looked around for clean clothes. I saw a man I had strangled earlier and stripped him off his clothes. I covered Raiden with the clothes and used all my strength to lift him up.

"Princess what's your name?" He asked but started coughing up blood.

"Darshana. And you better not die on me. Just hold on". I reached my bike but there was no way I could carry him on that. I looked around and saw an SUV and carried him to the car.

"You have such a pretty name" he whispered and closed his eyes.

"Raiden?" I shook him but no response. I checked for a pulse and there was one but it was faint. I tied gauze around his wound to at least stop bleeding for a while.

I started driving towards his house with full speed. There's no way he's gonna die on me.

Please don't forget to vote for my book and tell me what you think about this chapter. Thank you!⭐️