Chapter 7: Halifax, Here We Come!

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groaned and reached up to stop my alarm clock from making that annoying buzzing sound any further. Beause seriously, if I ever hear that sound one more time, I'll throw all of the alarm clocks and smash them to bits using a baseball bat.

I sat up lazily and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and saw that it's still five in the morning. Groaning, I stood up, but went falling down the floor with a thud. I groaned but didn't stand up. It's comfortable here and I could sleep here for an eternity.

Just when I was about to continue my beautiful and peaceful slumber, the door flung open and I didn't move, just continued laying on the floor with my eyes closed.

When I didn't hear anything, and my door being closed back, I smiled in satisfaction and tried to return to my wonderful slumber. Then, I felt someone yank me up and I groaned in pain and in laziness.

The person made me sit down and I crossed my arms angrily. "What?" I hissed, not bothering to look at the person who trespassed in my room.

"You know, you should be getting ready for our flight. Not lying on the floor." The voice said, which I've known to be a male's voice. I looked up and saw a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and glared at him. "I'm not getting ready. I'm too lazy to get ready." I said and he looked at me wearily.

"Oh! I can help her with that." A familiar voice said while turning on the lights and I came face to face with the green eyed freakazoid.

When those words escaped her lips, a pair of amber eyes, hazel eyes, and blue eyes snapped to his direction and burned stares through his soul.

He gulped loudly and chuckled nervously. "I'm just joking, guys." He replied nervously and I smirked.

I could get used to this. With my brothers and my cousin around, he can't do any moves on me. So as long as they're here, he can't do anything. Let's just hope that he goes to the school I'm not on. After all, school does start in a month.

"You better be." Zyljan said and he just stood there, still frozen.

I chuckled and they turned to look at me. I stopped chuckling and froze in my spot. "And you! You should get ready." Austin said and I rolled my eyes, but obeyed nonetheless.

I stood up and grabbed a pair gray faded jeans, a white tank top and a white sweater. I also grabbed my gray Vans and headed to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and dried myself. I pulled on the clothes I got earlier and went out. Once I was out, I found Austin and Aiden lying on my bed, Chase sitting on the floor with his phone and Zyljan sitting on my window pane, also on his phone.

"Done!" I announced and they looked up at me, which instantly made them stand up. Zyljan looked over at his phone again and smirked at me.

"I know you girls spend an eternity in the bathroom, but I didn't know it's going to be that long." He said and I looked up at him confused.

"It's already 6:15. We came to wake you up a few minutes after we heard a thud, which is basically, 5:10." Chase explained and my jaw dropped.

"Seriously? I've been in the bathroom for an hour and five minutes?" I asked and they just chuckled. I huffed and went towards my suitcase.

"Here, I'll take that." Aiden said and I stepped aside. Instead, I went towards the side of my bed and picked up my carry-on.

"Let's go!" I said and we headed downstairs. We saw Auntie, Jess, Mike and Uncle just about to get out and get inside the car. We hurried down the stairs and went outside.