Chapter 5- Leaving the Guild

This will be a short chapter! '~'

Wendy POV

"Lucy-ne!" I rushed over to her to heal her wounds. How can they do something like that to her!?

"Wendy. Please get me to master's office." I helped her up and walked over to master's office.

When we got to his office, I knocked the door quietly.

"Come in." Was all we heard.

When I opened the door, master was looking down and stamping papers. Probably paying the fees for the destruction of the buildings.

"What is i.....Lucy and Wendy! Lucy, who did this to you?! I swear I will kill whoever did this to my children!" Master exclaimed while being angry and surprised.

"It was Team Natsu. They kicked Lucy-ne and replaced her with Lisanna! Then today they said that Lucy-ne attacked Lisanna from just what she told them!"I told him, almost crying.

"How dare they do that?! I know that I taught them better than that! I swear I wil..."

"No master." Lucy-ne said, still struggling to speak.

"Master, what we came for was to tell you that we're quitting the guild." I said.

"I'm sorry for what they did to you. I...I don't want you to forget us, ok? I'm going to remove the guild marks, but you guys have to send letters to me at the longest for once every month. I don't want to worry that my two children are hurt." He said as he removed our guild marks while tear ran down his cheeks.

"Yes, mas..., Makarov." Lucy-ne said.

We exited his office. When we were exiting the guild, people were throwing magic, pointing and laughing at us.

"Let's go, Carla." Carla flew beside me and out of the guild.

I swear that I will take revenge for Lucy-ne and me. I shall never forgive unless Lucy-ne will.

****************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for the short chapter once again! School is dragging me down...I will hopefully update very soon unless school is killing me... See ya! BAI!!!