jamal and hakeem

"Alright that will be all today" Jamal stated as he got up from his chair at the end of the long office table and gathered his things. People began to do the same. The meeting was pretty long and tedious but it was business that he had to take care of regarding the financial state of the company. Though he wished he was back in his house writing music, he was extremely happy about owning the company. He headed out the office doors, and wanted to drop by his office to catch up on work. Right when he turned the hall, he bumped into Hakeem.

"Yo, watch where you're going man" he said brushing his neon green shirt, "I just got this". Jamal smirked, "So is this how you greet people now?" . Hakeem shrugged, "Man, I ain't gotta respect you because you big boss man now. Now I gotta go."

He went to leave, but Jamal blocked his way. He wasn't going to let this slide. "Man move. The fuck you think this is? I got places to go people to see, and you're not one of them". He went to leave again, but Jamal continued to block his way, " You gotta kiss me first. Right on the cheek. Like how you used to" Hakeem raised an alarmed brow, "Are you for real?" "I'm standing right in front of you so obviously yes." Hakeem rolled his eyes, and went to plant a chaste kiss on his cheeks, but Jamal turned his head and the kiss ended up on his lips. Jamal smirked satisfied, while Hakeem flushed. "You bitch ass nigga" and then he pushed pass Jamal. Jamal laughed, "You're still such a kid" and then he went on his merry way putting a pep to his step.