Chapter 43

I had a feeling you guys liked the previous chapters. x3 ♥♥♥
Thank you for all your heartfelt comments. I couldn't believe I made some of you guys cry.

To be honest while I wrote it I teared up a bit too. The saying of when a writer doesn't feel anything about the story then the readers won't feel anything as well, is really true. Thank you guys, you guys rock!⭐

We're almost at the finale and things will get fast-paced from now on. Lots of action too. So be ready for the ride. ;)

*****
Chapter 43

I cried myself to sleep and was woken up by a worried looking Nessa and Ria. Lucas, Jarvis, Eric and Levi was there too and they all had a serious look on their faces.

"Are you okay Claris-I mean Clarianne?" Nessa asked me and soothed my back.

"I'm okay, just a little numb," I said and gave them a fake smile.

"What's wrong?" Ria asked.

"Everything," I muttered and my voice was dry.

"I'm sorry," Levi said and the rest.

"Maybe we can all try to run away and maybe bomb the gate?" Jarvis asked suggestively. I laughed out loud, he seriously need help with his bombing addiction.

"Jarvis, bombing things isn't always the solution," Lucas piped up and patted Jarvis' back.

"I'm all up for it. How about you Ria? Wanna hold hands while we run away from it in slow motion?" Eric winked at Ria. He should be called the god of flirt.

"No thanks. I'll rather run with a cyclop." Ria rolled her eyes.

"No it's alright," I said once I stopped laughing and I waved a hand at them. "I trust all of you so please watch the video of my dad."

I let them watch it but couldn't watch it with them so I went to the bathroom. I was afraid if I see my dad again, I'd break down one more time and my body's already too exhausted for that. It was a depressing past for both of us. Something we had no control of and I don't blame him. All the blame should go to Queen Elizabeth and her husband. They've killed people, made people feel so much guilt they want to die, made people very sad for their loss, and had broken many hearts.

They're monsters.

I clenched my fists and looked at the mirror. A furious looking girl looked back at me. I was ready, ready for my sweet revenge.

I went outside and Nessa and Ria immediately ran to me. Nessa was crying so loudly, Ria had to give her a big amount of tissue to cover her mouth.

I sat on the bed and Jarvis immediately sat beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. "That was sad."

I patted him on the head as I smiled. This guy is really growing on me.

"So what's the plan?" Lucas asked as he held the crying Nessa.

"I don't know yet. I think I'll go tell Carlos abou--"

"No you shouldn't," Levi stopped me. "I've been seeing him a lot with Queen Elizabeth and they looked like they've been scheming something big."

"What? I hate traitors" Eric looked annoyed.

"That bastard." Ria gritted her teeth.

I was brought again to my impending doom. Carlos, were you by her side all this time?

Once again it felt like someone tore my heart in half. I told him so many things, so many secrets, and stuff about my dad. Did he turn him in?