Halloween Special

Narrator

There was a man and a woman pacing. The woman was only 18 and the man was 22. May started to cry from the curse bestowed upon them The woman held a child.

"Dammit May! She was supposed to be human like you! Not a fucking werewolf like me! They're going to kill me..." The man yelled at the woman, May.

"Well I'm sorry George! It's not like I can control these things!" She yelled back sarcastically. The baby started to cry and everything went silent. As that happened, the baby stopped crying. May set her in a crib and George ran a hand through his brown hair that had streaks of gray from stress.

Long ago George's family was cursed by a witch. George's grandfather killed her mate who was a vampire because he had threatened the poor old man's wife. George's mother gave birth to him when she was 20 and his father was 25. The curse was the third generation's mate will give birth to a hybrid. This hybrid would reek havoc on her family. Nothing could stop it. But no one could know the girl was a wolf born to a human. IF so the government would kill the family right off the bat, so of course they said she was a human.

"Well it still needs a name I suppose..." May said looking into the baby's blue eyes as she became disgusted with the child she called, "it". George nodded disgusted that this child, this monster, was his.

"Aqua because of it's eyes. I suppose it will work. It really shouldn't have a name." He snorted in disbelief. "We have to get rid of it now." He said forcefully taking the child from her and set her, quite harshly, in a basket that had blankets at the bottom. May set a blanket over Aqua and over the basket as the headed out. As they made it to the only orphanage in their town. They knocked on the door setting the basket down and drove off.

A woman opened the door and sighed softly to herself as she saw the baby's necklace, knowing who Aqua's mate was.

"Poor thing..." The woman felt bad that she had to be a mate to a spawn of a Alpha. Especially the Alpha of the biggest pack in the world. She read the note that was attached to the baskets handle. It read, "Her name is Aqua. We do not care who gets her. We do not care about her. If we ever see her we will kill her. When she is old enough give her away to a werewolf home away from here. Thank you."

The woman, feeling even more sympathy for Aqua, sighed in disbelief. She felt sorry for what she would have to do. She would have to give her away to a abusive family. A abusive adopted father if you will. She had to. Its the only way Aqua and Cameron would ever meet.

"Moon Goddess, Aqua, forgive me for what I'm about to do." She muttered sadly and gave John a call.

When Aqua was adopted a year later a girl Elisa was also adopted by the same guy who is named John. Elisa didn't know the years of abuse she would go through. But Aqua did. Aqua promised herself that no matter what she would protect Elisa, even if that means dying in the process.

But the thing was Elisa was a human and when she met her mate nothing would happen but for Aqua everything would change. Her secret would come out. A secret that could destroy them all.