Chapter 24 - School

>1.11.15

- YEONJIS POV -

After going upstairs I took a great hot bath. I threw away the shirt I was wearing just now, since someone touched it before. It was one of my favorite though.

I took the jacket Yoongi gave me and hugged it tight. I can't believe I'm Yoongi's Jagi. I mean I've waited for really long but I still can't believe it. Is it... Too good to be true? I stiffly smiled at myself.

A sudden pain in my head hit me. I grabbed my head hoping the pain could stop but It didn't. It hurts even more. I groaned letting go his jacket, I remembered I had the medicine for headache so I went downstairs, took it and ate up.

The pain wasn't going. I held myself up by pushing on the table while I heard a door open and saw mom rushed to me.

"Honey? Are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"My.. Head, it hurts"

The pain was slowly gone but it still hurts, it doesn't feel like normal headaches.. Am I sick..?

"When did the pain started?" Mom asked.

"I have headache since a long time ago, but this time it feels.. Different" I said clearly as the pain faded a little.

"Have you seen a doctor?" She ask me and I nodded as reply. "What did the doctor say?" She asked again.

"She didn't actually say anything, she just told me to take these medicines but they aren't useful" I answered.

"I think we can pay a visit at Susan's hospital and have her to check you up, I haven't seen this best friend for ages" she said.

"But I thought Aunty Susan is only for cancer patients?" I asked.

"Silly, she is specialized for cancer patients but she knows other sickness as well. I'm sure you're nothing serious.. Just visit the Aunty" I nodded.

"Hm Meryl why didn't you pick up your phone earlier?" Mom asked. "Ahh, I lost my phone.." I sighed.

"Oh? Make sure you get one as soon as possible okay? We need to reach you." She said.

"Mm, tomorrow after school I'll go for some shopping with MinYoo and Zoey." I said. Well maybe Yoongi too HEHEHE.

"Hmm when will we visit Aunty Susan? I want my headache to leave as soon as possible though.." I said like Fk headache jinjja.

"I'll call Susan, I'll make it as fast for you okay honey." She smiled and I nodded. Better make it fast.. This headache is seriously killing me. I went upstairs in my room.

I wanted to text Yoongi but then I remembered I lost my phone. I miss my jagiyaaaaa heheheheheh. I lay on my bed thinking what happened just now, Best. Freaking. Day. Ever. I hope everyday could be like this.

- tomorrow morning -

I woke up extra early because I wanted to meet Yoongi at his house first. Surprisingly, he was already in front of my house.

I smiled and walked to him, "yah pabo, why are you so early here?" I asked.

"Why are you so early then?" He asked me back smiling.

"Pogosipeota (I missed you)"

"Nado jagiya gaja. (Me too, let's go)" I nodded and took his hand.

We chatted along and he asked me why I didn't pick up my phone yesterday. "Ah, I lost my phone. I'm getting a new one later after school, wanna join?" I answered with another question.

"What do you mean by "join"?" He said,

"I'll ask MinYoo and Zoey to come with me, wae?" I asked. "Ani, they can't come. Just me and Jagi" he said, awwwwwww IM MELTING SHIETT. Come on, you can't forget your bestfriends just because you have a boyfriend.

"Yahhh, I can't do that to them" I said and he stopped the walking. "Arasso then you go with them annyeon-"

"Okay okay! Just me and you, you and I. Okie jagiya?" I said, "hmm, much better." He pulled me into a hug. Ahh warm as a burnt marshmallow, he kinda reminds me of Baymax in "Big Hero 6", you don't know how much tears I've used for that movie.

"Jagi you reminds me of Baymax" I said and started laughing to myself.

"Whutttt, if I am. I am a swag Baymax. Your swag Baymax." He said.

"*squeals* omo why are you like this, I cannot handle" I squealed and fake death.

"Omo , CPR CPR CPR" he said and placed his lips on mine. Doing the "CPR" he said.

As you see obviously I got those fireworks again. We pulled out and faked a revived, "Ahhh, thanks for saving me from death Jagiya- ouch!" The headache again. It's getting worst everytime. I grabbed my head and I could only hear Yoongi asking me if I'm okay and what happened, but I blacked out.