Chapter 34 - Project

Hoshi's POV

"What's wrong, Seungkwan? You've been spacing out a bit." I turned to Seungkwan, who looked absulutely pale. I was awake and about to wake up the other boys but as soon as I was about to wake up Seungkwan, I saw him sitting up on his bed with his eyes wide opened. He looked as if he didn't sleep last night.

"Seungkwan?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He flinched a little before looking at me. He seemed terrified. "What's going on?" I heard Vernon walking in the room. I turned to him and saw him with a toothbrush in his mouth and wet hair.

I pointed at Seungkwan. Vernon walked to him and sat on his bed. "Are you ok?" He asked, waving his hand at him. Seungkwan looked down, shaking his head. By the looks of it, he's trying to something out of his head.

"Something's wrong." I whispered to Vernon, who was tilting his head to Seungkwan. He nodded his head at me and stood up. "Come on... Let's get up now. We have school." He said, pulling Seungkwan out of bed.

I sat there, wondering what happened. After practice, he seemed ok but what have gotten into him?

*****

"Maybe I should stay here." Seungkwan said, looking down his breakfast.

"W-what? Why?" Seokmin uttered.

Seungkwan just shrugged. This is really getting out of hand. "I'll take you to school." I offered. I mean, we're just walking to school. Right?

He just sighed in respond. I need to know what's wrong. It was already time for school, the boys had already left for school and to the studio. Me and Seungkwan were the only ones left.

"Let's go..." I pulled Seungkwan's sleeve. He was still sitting on the couch. I pulled him one more time. "Why are you being like this? Is there something that I should know?" I asked as the hyung I am to him.

He managed to stood up. "Nothing's wrong. It's just that I have a b-bad dream last night." He told me. I nodded my head. I pulled him out the door. "Let's get you to school." I said as we head our way to his school.

It's been a long time since I went to this school. Staring at it kind of reminds me of the old days before I graduated- not that long ago.

"There you go." I said when we reached to the school. He turned to me then gave me a look, which was unreadable. "What's wrong?" I asked. He went closer to me.

"Do you believe that Hyemi is still alive?" He suddenly asked. I looked away. He knows that I don't want to talk about the dead Hyemi, why is he asking me about this?

"Look at the time," I changed the subject while looking down to my watch. "You should get to class." I patted his back. He sighed, walking in. I was confused, is there something he was trying to tell me about?

I walked back myself to the studio. Luckily, there's no fans here- probaby working or going to school. Thanks to Seungkwan, I can't get my Hyemi out of my head. My life had been a complete mess when I heard she was dead. For that reason, I didn't sleep, eat nor do anything. The only thing that made me go to sleep is by crying myself to sleep. But I tried to get her out of my mind. I didn't talk about her or even want to remember her.

I shrugged, shaking my thought out of my head.

Seokmin's POV

It was lunch time already. Me and the boys were at the cafeteria, eating. I haven't ate, I'm waiting for someone. "Uhm... I have to go." I told them, walking off.

I saw Dohee's eating in the gym. I sighed and walked up to her, placing my lunch next to her. She looked up to me, confused. "Hey." I greeted, sitting next to her.

She gave me a half smile. "Hello." She greeted back. "You're still eating here, huh?" I asked, she nodded.

"I don't really have friends yet." She explained, eating her sandwitch. I gave her a bottle of water. "Here, have this as a sign of friendship." I said. She chuckled before taking it from me. "Thanks." She murmured.

I stared at her. She does looks like Hyemi. She awkwardly stared back at me. "W-what are you looking at?" She shuttered. I looked away. "N-nothing. You just look familiar to me." I told her. She nodded her head in knowledge.

We had finished our lunch. We were talking about books. I noticed that she loves reading book. Although she didn't talk much, she answered all of my questions. I learned a lot about her now.

The bell suddenly rang, causing us to jumped out of out seat. "I see you soon. Bye." I said, waving and smiling at her. She gave me a half smile before walking out the gym. I frozed at my place.

If she's really Hyemi, then why isn't she cheerful? She only gives me a small smile and not a huge grin. For some reason, I should give up thinking that's Hyemi. Besides, they're only alike. Right?

Vernon's POV

Class is boring as always. The teacher announced the name of the students and their partners for a project. I sinked in my seat, thinking how long will he say my name and my partner, and get over with it.

I turned to Seungkwan, who's still spacing out. What's gotten into him? What happened last night? I shrugged then gained my attention back at the teacher.

"Vernon and Dohee." He announced. I looked to Dohee, who looked uncomfortable. I turned my head around to see what's wrong and saw the girls were glaring at her. Jealous, I guess.

Class was over and I walked over to Dohee. She was packing her things to go. I peered at her. She didn't even talk to me about the project. I might as well just ask her.

"Hey." I said.

She turned to me and nodded her head. She probably got enough greets for a day.

"So... about the project," I paused. She gave me a look, telling me to continue. "Where do you want to work on it?" I asked.

She bit her lower lips, lifting up her brow. "I don't know. The library?" She offered.

I shook my head. "That's not a good idea. I mean- you know, the fans." I told her.

She nodded her head. "I understand." She said.

"How about at your place?" I asked.

She shook her head, vigorously. "A-ani. Don't." She quickly said.

I suddenly felt someone's arm being swung around my shoulders. I turned to the person and saw Seungkwan, grinning. Great, he's back to normal.

"Why don't you come to our dorm to work on your project. I'm sure it'll be fine." He offered.

Dohee seemed to be thinking about it. She nodded, "Alright. I don't really know the address." She said.

Seungkwan quickly took out his notebook and a pen then wrote the address on it. He ripped the paper from the notebook and gave it to Dohee. "Here." He said. Man, he's so desprete.

She gave us a smile, which looked absolutely forced. "We'll see you tomorrow then." Seungkwan said. She rose her brow. "What time?" She asked.

"Umm... Like 7 pm. If you can come." I said.

"I doubt it but I'll ask my brother." She told us. She bowed at us before walking out the classroom.

"Yay," Seungkwan cheered. "We can have dinner with her." He said.

I shrugged, "let's just go." I said as we walked out of the room.

-----------------

Personally, I think this chapter is kind of dull but I hope you guys like it anyway. I'm trying to make this story to be a bit more mysterious and could make you be like 'whuut?'

Anyway, I've got an exam coming up.. Again and I have to stay away from my laptop for a couple of days to stop my mum from fussing. Honestly, I don't fancy studying at all :/

Vote & Comment for more.