Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Something cool is what had come into my mind. It was wet to very refreshing. My eyes opened up and I couldn't see anything it was blurry, so I blinked a couple of times each time I could see better. It was a figure above me a manly figure I looked into his emerald green eyes. Frozen in his gaze I looked up to see curly locks of black hair and back down from his nose to his pinkish reddish lips they looked so luscious as they turned upward into a smile. It was then I remembered were I was.

Quickly I shot up my breathing coming out fast. "No I'm not gonna hurt you!" He exclaimed his deep voice filled with worry. I felt my head starting to throb I was aware of the pain at that moment and I groaned. He knew and gently pushed me back down onto the black silky bed. He grabbed the towel that was in a bowl on a night stand and squeezed the water out before putting it on my head.

"Why am I here?" I asked his eyes snapped to mine and he smiled slightly before gently touching my cheeks. I gasped at the tiny electric shocks that had spread through my cheeks. His hand left my face and he continued wiping me down.

"I'm sorry for my men being so rough on you. They'll be punished." He said moving a strand of my hair out of my face. I moved away from him. Why does he care if I'm hurt? Why do I feel this sparks?

"What are you?" I asked him as he stopped wiping me with the cool rag he put the rag in the bowl and stood up taking the bowl I actually took a look at what he was wearing and his height. He looked about 6'5 and was wearing a collared black shirt that was rolled up to his elbows and jeans along with a pair of black vans.

"In time you'll know everything." He said and walked out the room closing the door. I heard a click which told me he had locked me in. I frowned and then sighed. Great I'm locked in this room.

I got up and looked around the room it was an average boys room. Though I don't think it's his I know it's a guest room for a guy maybe. Their were two other doors in here from the looks of it one was a bathroom and the other one was a closet. I turned to find a window I walked quickly over to it. To see there were bars on it. I groaned, just when I thought I had found a way out of here I find that I haven't!

I sighed and sat on the bed that's when I remembered about Cole! He must be freaking out! I sighed and tried using our connection but nothing was coming I couldn't hear or even find him and every time I did I got a headache from it. Looks like I'm going to be stuck here for a while I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay guess I know you're angry with me and I haven't been able to write I've been busy with school but today is my last day! Yay! so I'm gonna need help if you want to help me finish out writing this Inbox me and I'll interview you for a possible shot! Thanks this Summer I'll definitely have more time to write! Thanks for everyone who has stayed by my side and kept up with the story I appreciate your support and good luck!

xXAriseToLoveXx