You And Me: Carl's Short Speech.

Edited April 30th 2016

I grabbed Carl's arm for him to stop. He looked at me and wiped the walker's blood off my forehead. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Sorry." He referred to him over killing that walker. "Don't be." I replied.

If I had to confess I felt pretty badass for being the two kids of the group and taking those two walkers.

Carl had a long line of the walker's blood going up his nose to his forehead.

"You look disgusting." I chuckled, wiping the blood from his face "You do too." he smiled and got ride of the rest of the walker blood on my cheeks.

We continued our journey through the tombs, Once we reached a door, we opened it quickly with our guns in ready position in case we needed to whoop ass.

"What is this place?" I asked him looking around. "Just as lost as you, babe." he answered looking all around as well.

I spotted a Red Cross sign.

"It's an infirmary!" I jumped in excitement. I sprinted to the cabinets and looked for anything helpful, which was everything. It was like Christmas in the world ending apocalypse.

"Got everything you can carry?" I asked him and he responded "I have more than enough."

"We should get back before Lori or my sister start to worry for us." I replied and he nodded his head. "Lead the way, babe." He put his arm out for me to go first.

We got back safely to our cell block only to have Lori tapping her foot and having a look of madness hovering her face.

"Where the hell were you two?" She was furious with our absences. I understood completely so I really couldn't cop an attitude back.

"We went looking for supplies." I held up two bags. "Medical supplies." I added and she still was very angry with us. "You two could've been killed!" Lori screamed. Carol approached me looking at the matted blood in my hair from the second walker Carl killed in the tombs.

"Don't worry, it isn't my blood." I told her. "We killed two walkers, we are alright. It wasn't a big deal." Carl merely shrugged his shoulders. "Not a big deal?! It is a very big deal." Lori's screaming was letting up, but now tears threatened to leave her eyes.

"Mom! It's not! I practically kill 2 to 3 walkers a day. You need to realize that this isn't a normal world anymore! No matter how hard you try to make it seem it isn't! In a normal world you don't have your son already knowing how to shoot since he was 14. Your family isn't living in a prison and fighting for their lives that are clearly on the line almost every second of the day!" Carl was reaching a yell just like his mom.

"Would you just get off my back, mom?! I'm sick of it!" Carl yelled.

Drawing everybody's attention.

Carl threw the medical supplies to the floor and ran upstairs. I picked it up and handed all the supplies to Carol and chased after Carl. He was on his bed, his hat thrown onto the ground. I walked in quietly and sat next to him. I didn't say anything first.

"You gonna yell at me too?" he asked. Carl pulled the same line I did when Rick's group yelled at me at the farm for having walkers in the barn.

I sighed loudly as he waited for my response. He turned to me and I traced his bangs with my index finger. I looked deeply in his eyes and he did the same.

"I love you." I said softly. I wasn't going to argue because in reality Carl wasn't right, but he wasn't wrong. Lori can't continue to act like this world is normal anymore. Carl and I had every right to go down and look for supplies for the benefit of the group.

"I love you, Ella." He responded and kissed my forehead.