F I F T Y - S I X

~i think some of you have an idea of what's going to happen in this chapter. Lol. btw. Sehun didn't change forms at the last part of the previous chapter. (Some misunderstood that. Haha)

Btw if you don't comment, you might get a heart attack so release the feels!

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

I feel so sleepy. I feel so exhausted. I couldn't see a thing, I couldn't feel anything at all. I hate this feeling. Why do I feel like... I'm dead?

I'm most likely to be dead anyways. I am meant to be hidden forever, that's what my demon side told me.

"I'm here to remind you why you fell in love with me."

Sehun? I can hear his voice.

"Why can't you fight for me too? Just try Paige. Fight it for us. For me."

Why can't I do anything? Up until now, I still can't do anything. For once, just let me do something on my own! For Sehun... I need to do something, I need to fight this for Sehun.

Everything surrounding me is just pure darkness. It has been like this for a while, but ever since I heard Sehun's voice I could picture his face. For the past time that I have been in here, I can't do anything. I can't even recall everything that happened. I can't even remember what Sehun looked like. I can't remember Mr. Damon or Baekhyun or Kyungsoo or anyone else.

Now Sehun's voice kept echoing in my mind. I just kept thinking of him. I kept recalling every good memory we had together. I kept thinking of his brothers, Mr. Damon, miss Helena, my parents... I can't stay in this darkness forever.

Something suddenly flashed in front of me. Several images kept appearing, all of the good and bad memories I had with Sehun and his family flashed by.

I felt like crying, this situation is literally making me feel useless. I am not even sure if I am still alive. Another version of me is living my life right now and it sucks.

"Just come back to me, please."

All of a sudden a blurred vision appeared in my mind. Sehun is kissing me and I was struggling to push him away. I kept hitting and slapping him but he didn't mind. He's just accepting every hit like it's nothing.

Sehun isn't speaking yet I can hear his voice. Are these his thoughts? But why can I read them?

The vision I had in my mind suddenly started getting clearer while Sehun's voice kept repeating. There was suddenly a hard flash. The brightness was blinding. everything is suddenly starting to feel real.

When I came to, Sehun was breathing heavily in front of me. His eyes looked really sad and worried.

"I won't stop until you return Paige." his voice shook as he looked down. "I know I look desperate and pathetic but I really need you." his eyes got watery.

I was about to speak when he suddenly hugged me. It was gentle yet I felt secured. His hand was resting at the back of my head as he pulled me closer.

"I love you Paige."

I was surprised since he never said it out loud to me. I knew he had feelings for me but hearing this coming from him made my heart melt. I could feel the sincerity, now I am certain that his feelings are reaching me since I am slowly starting to gain full control of my body.

I felt Sehun's warm tears at my shoulder. "I love you and it fucking hurts to lose you like this!" he said.

He was silently crying. I can't believe it, just how much pain did I cause him this whole time for him to break down like this? I tried moving my body but I couldn't move properly at all. I could move but not fully, it's like I'm drained for some reason.