Chapter 17

1 Month Later

Tyla POV

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!! My baby will be here any day now. I'm so excited. I look like a big ass whale. Quinn keeps telling me I'm not even that big but at least he can look down and see his feet. I don't even know if I'm putting on the same shoe.

Quinn refuses to let me leave the house so I'm stuck up in our room ALL FUCKING DAY! Since he and the boys were downstairs I decided to have Tay come over.

*Phone Convo*

T: Hello

Me: Tayyyyy

T: yes boo

Me: Can you please come over? Quinn has me in this room and I'm so bored...and hungry 😥

T: I'm on my way. I'll bring us some food too. Pizza ok?

Me: YASSSSS! Thank you boo I'll see you in a few.

Let me tell you something. I'm always hungry and when I crave something Quinn tries to give me the opposite. Like if I say I want a burger he'll say it's some fruits in the fridge. Or I'll want pizza and his response is 'I don't want you eating that. How bout some vegetables'... I DON'T WANT NO DAMN VEGETABLES, I WANT SOME FUCKIN PIZZA!

I swear he ticks me off. Tay called me letting me know she was outside. I went downstairs and reached for the door when

Q: Where you think you going?

Me: I'm opening the door damnit

Quinn stood there watching me and I opened the door letting Tay and Ari in. The minute I closed the door is three headed upstairs.

Q: I know you ain't about to eat that pizza

Me: I'm hungry

Q: it's some vegetables in the fridge

See what I say

Me: I DON'T WANT VEGETABLES, I WANT PIZZA

I snatched the box from Tay and stormed upstairs. Tay and Ari came up a little later.

T: he seemed upset

Me: he needs to stop telling me what to eat. I swear I have only been eating fruit and veggies through this pregnancy.

T: When's the baby suppose to be due?

Me: sometime this month. The doctor said any day

T: do you have your baby bag ready?

Me: Yup it's by the door

We talked for a while longer while Ari played the game. One minute we were talking and the next we were sleep.

Quinn POV

Me and the guys were downstairs watching t.v. Hungry as hell. I don't want to go as Ty to cook cause she shouldn't be in her feet. Like 5 minutes later here comes Ari with a box of pizza.

A: Uncle are you hungry? I saved you a box

See I swear I live this girl. She always think about us guys.

Us: OH MY GOD ARI! YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.

We all sat down and ate pizza watching t.v.

A: Uncle Q when is tee tee due?

Me: Any day now

It started getting late and everyone left so I headed upstairs. Ty was laying down with her stomach facing me. I climbed in bed and cuddled with her.

Me: Goodnight baby

T: Night 💤

Durning the middle of the night I'm not sure what happened but I think Ty peed herself.

Me: Tyla Monroe...I know your ass didn't pee in my bed.

T: Quinn my water broke

Me...😳

This is going to be a long night 😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED!!! What do you think will happen next chapter....it's kind of obvious.

BUT

QUESTION OF THE DAY: What do you think the baby's full name will be?

15+ Comments, 15+ Votes for next Chapter

~Mickey💎