1

My eyes flickered open and I whined when I came face to face with the bright sun. "Ow." I covered my eyes with my hands and I sat up. I rubbed them before moving my hands and blinked until they adjusted to the sunlight.

That's when I thought. Where am I?

I looked around and realised I was in some town, only it was deserted, not a soul in sight. I stood up brushing off my clothes that were torn and covered in dirt.

"Just perfect." I muttered sarcastically, moving my hair out of my face. "Just amazing."

I began to walk around in search of another human or animal at least. "Hello?" I called out to the empty streets. "Hello is anyone there?"

No response, I sighed. "Guess it's just me." I felt around in my pockets for something to help me remember but they were empty. I huffed. "Great." I patted my cheek to think of what to do. My attention fell down to my clothes.

"I need some clothes." I peered at my torn jeans and shirt. "Now." I walked around the streets for the nearest shop. I went inside the store in search for everything I would need.

Like food.

Swinging down the aisles on the shopping kart I hummed to myself, to fill the silence that hung throughout. "She's got a body like a ho-" I paused when the sound of something being smashed echoed. Stopping on my tracks, I looked around me but saw no one there. "Who's there?"

No reply.

I shook my head, clearing it of my now somewhat terrified thoughts. I took a deep breath and began to walk again. "Great, I'm going crazy already."

++++

"This is all a dream." I repeated louder while I pinched my arm. I hissed in pain and rose my voice. "This is all a dream." I hissed in pain again and let out a loud sigh of frustration.

"It's not a dream." I sighed, lying down on the sofa. I ran my hands down my face, having no idea what to do anymore.

I let out a loud sigh while I fiddle with the silver chain that hung around my neck.

"I do love you." He told me, while his arm slid around my waist. I smiled and he held my chin to lift my head up.

"I love you too." I replied. He smiled and brought his lips down onto mine.

I sat up straight. "What the hell?" I shook my head and slapped myself to focus.

The memory was only faint and it was very blurred so no matter how hard I tried to recall it, I couldn't manage to piece the man's, who was supposedly my lover, face together.

Shaking away that vision, I picked up my black rucksack and made my way upstairs. I still felt a little shaken up but I chose to rather just sleep off the feeling than focus on it. I already explored the house and so I knew which bedroom I wanted as mine.

Yawning, I entered the main bedroom that was complemented with its own personal bathroom. Chucking my rucksack aside, I ran my finger along the furniture, rubbing the dust between my fingers.

I got myself ready for bed and hummed in comfort as I buried myself in pillows and blankets. After a while of shifting around, I fell into my dreamland.

++++

Dear Diary,

So far it's been two weeks since I've arrived in Mystic Falls, I discovered the name a while ago, and I'm going crazy.

I wish that I was lying unfortunately, I'm not. I first realised that I'm descending into madness when I spent two whole hours counting the amount of cups and plates I found in the house.