Mine....Only|Chap.1|

(Author Note: I forgot to mention that I'm going to switch POV between Fawn and Johnathan Every Chapter. I love you guys thanks for reading and please please comment. I want to here guys feed back and what you guys think-TrippySoul) (PS. Johnathan in the mm)

Did I Really Just Bite Her? Shit!

My teeth sank so deep into her chocolate skin that was warm with my touch. I didn't want to do this so early but she was saying she was ugly and it made me realize that I had to mark her....I didn't want to. It's just what if she is all alone and out, she is so naive to how beautiful she is...and how sexy she looks in the littlest things. That's the thing. She doesnt even try. She is so naive to how men view her...she will be a target and I had to mark her...for the humans and my people.

Confused much?...if you haven't noticed by my animalistic behavior and random spouts of the word "mine", then you must be stupid. I am a werewolf the alpha to be exact. I was in close cahoots with the concil. I mean I am the fincial advisor. I run a successful advertisement buisness that supports my pack and I. We are strong and well respected, but we were always weak as a whole by the lack of a luna.

My mother and father complained about how much our pack craved a Luna. We had strong men, and powerful....but we lack heart. Our heart, my luna. My precious Fawn....

She didn't even know. How much a great luna she will be. But with this insecure thing had to go. I had to shake her out of that.

"Your freaking beautiful my luna." I knew that was my wolf talking. He couldn't help himself. He had been waiting for almost 10 years for this moment. I just had to have her. Instead of screaming she did the opposite and moaned clawing on my back. Damn, she was into that kinky stuff...

"Johnathan" She gasped. I grabbed her neck softly as she panted her eyes lidded with lust and suprise.

My teeth dabbled at the soft skin between my teeth. She moaned loudly, unable to really control herself. I licked her tender wond softly as she let out short breathes, as he stroked through my hair. I wanted to to take her...right here. Although I thought better of it.

"I'm sorry" I muttered into her neck

"But i had to" She gave me a look of confusion and I knew I had to explain.

I started to strip out of my clothes. "Don't blink..."I felt my bone shifting. I knew it was risky letting my wolf out, but I knew she wouldn't believe me. I soon howled quitely, she looked at me in suprise.

"I'm Bugging" she tried to walk away and my wolf and I whimpered. Was she rejecting us?

She turned around and came down to my level patting my fur... I purred in delight.

"So....what are you?" She asked cautiously. I began to shift back. I stood up and came eyes level with her. She looked down in involunterly. I was naked so she jumped. I smirked as she covered her eyes

"He scared you already baby. You didn't even touch him" I spoke cooly.

"Please put some clothes on answer my question" I picked up my clothes and put on my boxers and sat on the couch. I motioned for her to do the same
"Okay...I'm a werewolf."She looked at me weirdly and frown.