Chapter 4

Alexis

Brandon backed me into the wall. I looked in his eyes and could see the pure lust in his eyes. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips softly.

I blushed and removed my lips from his. ''I told you I want you.'' He said as he took off his shirt. I just stared at him dumbfounded.

''Brandon I don't know. We don't know each other like that. And that night was a mistake.'' I said while looking down.

''Okay then tell me that you didn't feel sparks go through your body when you let me make love to you.'' He said as he backed away from me.

I huffed and didn't say a word. ''Just like I thought. You want me here just as bad as I want to be here with you right now.'' He said.

''What if I do feed into this. I know you only want sex from me Brandon they all do. I don't have time for my feelings to be dragged around in the mud.'' I said while looking out my window.

''I'm not saying I'll never want a relationship. I'm just not ready for that. I want us to take this shit slow.'' Brandon said as he came up behind me.

Brandon

This woman right here is making me want some shit I ain't even dealt with before. I understand that she don't wanna be dragged along and have her feelings played with, but shit I don't either.

I came up up behind her and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly. The type of shit that make a nigga wanna wife her.

I picked up her up and carried her to her bedroom.

************************

'' What's ya favorite color ma?'' I asked.

''Blue, and Black.'' She responded.

''Oh for real me too that's what's up.'' I said.

''Okay what about favorite movies.'' She asked as she played with my tattoos on my chest.

''The Wood.'' I said.

''Boy what you know that's my shit!'' She said as she started bouncing around.

''Damn okay who ya favorite artist.'' I asked while rubbing her shoulders.

''Dej Loaf like that's really my damn grandma with her fine ass. Oh and Bryson Tiller. That nigga know he fine.'' She said while giggling.

''What the hell. She can't possibly be ya grandma, but aight.''

''Um don't forget Bryson young fine ass. He be working wonders on me every time I listen to his music.'' Lexis gushed.

'"Well just forget that I just laid the pipe down and gush over that singing ass nigga.'' I gave her a mad face.

''Awe someone jealous it's cute though.'' She said as she sat up and played with my fingers.

Alexis

''What you gonna feed me woman. I done worked up a sweat about 30 minutes ago.'' Brandon said.

''Um how about Chinese, I'm too tired to cook.'' I said.

''Awe shit you can't cook. And here I thought ya toes would of been fucked up, but it's your cooking.'' He said with straight face.

I threw a pillow at his face and mushed him. ''Don't ever in your life say that. My mama taught me how to cook at the age of 5. She always said I had to keep my man well feed.''

''Well yo mom is right cause a nigga hungry.'' Brandon said.

''Well I guess your gonna be hungry then cause you not my nigga.'' I said while laughing.

''You shady for that.'' He said while getting up from my bed and started putting his underwear on.

''Brandon don't be like that. You thought I couldn't cook and that was offensive.'' I said while putting his t-shirt on.

''Girl ain't nobody leaving I just want something to drink.'' He said while coming to stand over me.

''Mhm whatever you say.'' I said while walking towards my bedroom door.

''Aye don't play lay them lips on me.'' He said while grabbing my arm.

I giggled and pecked his lips.

'I think I could get use to this.' They both thought.