Cement

The light shines into the window of your new home for the next four years. Wow. You never thought it would happen, that you, Donald Trump, would actually become president of the United States Of America. "I guess they're not as idiotic I thought. Heh. Ah, but who wouldn't want to vote for this beautiful guy?" you think to yourself. "Well, time to get up."

You ring a little golden bell with TRUMP engraved into it, and one of your maids comes running gracefully into the room.

"How shall I be of service to you, Mr.President?" she says.

You think for a second, why did you summon her? Did you just ring the bell because the ringing sound brought you fond childhood memories of your old cat, Golden, who wore a collar with a bell on it, and every time she leaped into your arms, you could hear the comforting tingle of the bell, reminding you that your not alone? Oh wait, no that wasn't it. You just wanted her to bring you a cup filled with the blood of illegal immigrants. Yes, that was the stuff.

"One cup of the blood from the criminals! Uh, what is it, Amy?"

"Anna, Mr.President."

"WELL HURRY UP WITH IT ABBEY, OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

God, how you love that. Nothing could make you feel better than that. Or at least before you saw HIM yesterday. The new contractor for the wall. Maybe it was his face. Or his walk. Or the way he moved seamlessly despite the many tools at his waist. God, how strong he was. You don't know, why, but he made you feel elated. Whatever the feeling was, you wanted more.

As you were daydreaming of that amazing guy, what's her face came in with a golden platter, again with TRUMP engraved along the rim of the platter. And siting on top of it a crystal glass with gold detailing. And inside the beautiful glass, a crimson liquid. You down the blood like a fine wine. Sweet Reagan, was it invigorating. Now you are ready to catch you some hottie.

You steeped out of your jet on to a red carpet to check the progress of your amazing plan. You saw illegal immigrants working under the hot sun (you had come up with the brilliant idea to make all those criminals work on your wall, then you would through them out back into their homeland of Mexico).

Then you saw.....

Him.....

That sexy fella.....

Oh how he could work a hammer, naling a sign saying "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET DEPORTED". Oh, you wanted him, and everyone knows you get what you want. Everything.

You strolled along the red carpet placed forth of you (you didn't want to acadently step on the dirt a Mexican might have steped in. Ehh, the thought gave you chills). The builder turned and whiled his head so that sparkles of sweat bounced off his face. He walked twords you with the most hot, sexy walk. He tilted his head in a cute way, just like a puppy, then he began to speak. You thought to yourself in the split second before you started your conversation "Oh my, this is the first time we're actually speeking. Wow why am I so nervice, I-I've never felt like this before. I hope I'm not blushing. Oh no, I'm blushing aren't I, oh no, I can't turn back now. Oh wow, why should I be nervice, I'm Donald Trump, and I have nothing to be scared of. Ya, go get him tiger!" He spoke first.

"Hello Mr.Trump, is's an honor to meet you and to be working on this mavleous wall. Oh, and my name's Bob, Bob the Builder." He said with a sweet smile. You knew you were defiently blushing now.

You responded, trying to speak in your calmness voice "Oh, please call me Donald! I'm so glad we were able to get you to work on this life changing wall, that will save so many people's life's. "Ugh, I hope I didn't sound too stern.

"Well if you need anything I'll be happy to help you, Donald." Bob said with a smile. Then he turned around to get back to work.

No I can't have you leave I have to see you again! "Umm, if it's not any trouble, would you like to come over for dinner at my place tonight. T-to discuss work that is!" Why why why am I so stupid! Well at least I can see him again.

Little did Bob know, he was about to get stuck in a web of Trump that is nearly impossible to get out of...