Chapter Thirty-Two

"Please." I whined, reaching out my hands which earned a disapproving look from Xander.

"We have to go soon and I don't want to have to deal with you drunk again." He was keeping me away from all alcohol that I had tried to get my hands on. I wasn't some drunk or anything, I just needed my mind to be clear.

I stood on my tiptoes, struggling noises escaping my mouth as I attempted to get to the drink before a loud noise rang out causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look toward the noise. I squinted my eyes, looking or the cause of the noise before they landed on Tina.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I hope you have had a good night but as you can see it is nearing One am so if you could all began to pack up and make your way from the building. I thank you all for coming, those who are too drunk to drive home may book a room here." She wasn't as chirpy as earlier on and I could see she was tired.

She got down off the stage like thing with a sigh and I turned back to Xander. "Did you drink at all?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Just a drop of wine but I didn't finish it, I'm fine to drive home." He informed me which only caused me to hesitate, my lips going into a straight line before nodding my head, "Fine but if we crash, you're paying my medical bills."

I began walking away and he quickly grabbed me, "Where are you going?" Did he always need to know?

"To say goodbye to Tina" He shook his head, no. My mouth dropped, "I need to say bye to her!"

"I'll let you ring her on my phone, I want to get out before disgusting drunks start coming this way." He frowned.

"But I-"

"No but's" He stopped the argument leaving me to only mutter something under my breath, but he didn't comment about it. He began tugging me toward the exit, his grip a bit tigher than necessary.

"Xander, loosen your grip." I whined. He loosened it slightly but kept a firm hold of me as he pulled me along. I gave up, hurrying up to match his pace so I wouldn't have to be tugged along like a dog.

He maneuvered through the crowd swiftly and soon we were outside the building. Only now did I realize how hot I was feeling.

"Are you alright?" I felt a cool hand touch my face and I let out a content sigh, grabbing the hand to keep it in place.

"It was so warm in there." I mumbled against his hand. He didn't speak so I allowed my eyes to open again. He was watching me with a surprised look and when our eyes met he smiled.

"C'mon, let's get to the car."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did we end up like this? I have no clue.

Xander was sitting in the driver's seat but as for me, I wasn't in the passenger seat. I was straddling his lap, pushing my body against him as our tongues fought together.

I was like a hungry animal right now. His hands ran down my back which only made me grind into him more. The heat between our lips made me want to moan but I held it back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go and at this movement Xander quickly lowered his hands to my waist, indicating to deepen the kiss more. I smiled against his lips at this action.

At first he had given me a strange look when I attacked him like this... yes I was the one who started this.

I breathed heavily as our tongues grazed against each other, the hot friction between us was becoming unbearable right now. Clothes would be coming off soon.

"You've gone wild." He mumbled against my lips before quickly attacking them again, sliding his tongue along my lip.

"I'd hardly say that now, it's the alcohol still in my system." I moaned against his lips and I could feel his lips mold into a grin at my words. He didn't believe me. I didn't believe me.

Suddenly a knock on the window made me jump, holding back the squeal as I jumped away from the kiss. We both turned to the window and I saw Tina with a huge grin on her face.

Really bitch?

Xander rolled down the automatic window. His car had been on the whole time so the rumbling engine had made it hotter for some reason, maybe the vibration.

"What do you want?" Xander had venom in his voice and usually I would stand up for Tina but right now I wanted to slap her.

"Did I interrupt something important?" She wiggled her eyebrows, aiming the question more toward me than Xander. I said nothing in response, my glare giving her the answer.

She bit her lip before giggling, "My bad. I could have saved you though, imagine telling your future child she was made in a car." My eyes widened and I pulled a face. Xander just raised his eyebrows at this.

"Condoms Tina! And we weren't even going that far." I snapped.

"Really? Cause the way you were grinding on him I was surprised your clothes weren't off." She shrugged, "Oh yeah... isn't that because he rejected you?" She winked. I rolled my eyes at this.

"So did you ever find Nick?" She asked, thankfully moving off the topic. Xander's grip tightened on me when she said his name and I winced. The moment he saw my expression he let go but kept his hands resting on my waist.

"Kind of... he-" My words were cut off when Xander covered my mouth. Both Tina and I shot him a confused look.

"Jealous much?" Tina giggled and he gave her a sideways glance before looking back to me.

"No" His voice was flat, "It's just I enjoyed when we were talking about Milan and I having sex" I couldn't help but groan at his words.

"Frickin pervert."

"Where can I purchase one of him?" Tina frowned and I wiggled away from Xander slightly, indicating to him.

"Have a free one" I offered, "He's toilet-trained and all. Going once, go-"

"Really?" Xander interrupted me which caused me to grin. I looked to Tina who smiled at a car before I heard a voice raising, as if yelling at someone.

With my brows furrowing I glanced out the window along with the other two, my eyes widening at the site. Tyrese was dragging Evangeline by the hair behind him while yelling at her.

My eyes landed on her face, my heart dropping, a sick feeling in my gut when I saw her puffy red eyes meaning she had been crying for quite a while... where was she all night?