Asking you to be his girlfriend Kai

Hi it's the author here I've decided to split this up for all the boys because they are going to be longer than usual... But as I am getting to the end of these cliché ones I would appreciate it if you would request😝 Kate White

His POV
Kai🔥: I'm gonna, do it just be super smooth and she can't say no. Should I do it in person or over the phone?, umm.. I think she would like it better in person. But where?.... The amusement park we can go on a date and I'll ask her.
Text convo
'Me' Hey (y/n)
'Hottie🔥' What's up Kai
'Me' Do u wanna go on another date
'Hottie🔥' sure when and where?
'Me' mega monster amusement park and @ 2
'Hottie🔥' c u then
END TEXT CONVO
This is going to be awesome
----------------------------------------------------
When is she? She is 20 minutes late (Calm down Kai maybe the reader wanted to look nice for you, you only gave her 20 minutes 😠)
"Sorry I'm late" the beautiful girl I'm gonna ask to be my girlfriend sits down next to me. "It's alright, you look beautiful" I smile to her and she smiles back. I grab her hand "let's go do stuff"
I look around where should I ask her on the Ferris wheel? Nah to cliché what about I win her something and then ask her, yeah I'll do that. "Kai, Kai I want it I want it " in look to where she is pointing a game of you hit all the ducks down you get a prize, I look at her and smirk. I place $5 on the counter and try to play and I miss every single shot, (y/n) gets a disappointed look on her face so I try again and get them all she picked her (f/a) and we go for a short walk. "(Y/n) will you be the peanut butter to my jelly?"
" What ?" She giggles
"Umm.... Will you be my girlfriend?" She freezes, crap "I'll just um go" she grasps my wrist and pulls me into a hug "of course I will"