25 -♫- Never Stop (Part one)

♫-Chapter 25-never stop

I’ll never stop trying

I’ll never stop watching as you leave

I’ll never stop losing my breath

Every time I see you looking back at me

I’ll never stop holding your hand

I’ll never stop opening your door

I’ll never stop choosing you babe

                                                                   I’ll never get used to you

 ~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            “Don’t mess up,” he breathes, brushing my hair to the side and trailing his lips down from the corner of my lips to my collarbone. I clutch the edge of the corner and throw him a glare.

            “I won’t,” I say indignantly,  peering close at the stacked blocks that constituted the game Jenga. Pinching a block, I slowly pull it out, holding my breath.

            We were near the end of the game and all the blocks were dangerously tilting.

            Don’t breathe. Don’t lose.

            Almost got i-

            Teegan kisses my neck and I jerk, surprised.

            All the blocks tumble and scatter off the table, bouncing onto the wooden floor.

            “Teegan!” I yell in frustration, whirling around to slap his arm.

            Teegan only chuckles in amusement, his handsome face lit by the sunlight streaming through the windows.

            “Be quiet, or you’ll wake everyone up at,” he glances at his watch. “5:30 in the morning.”

            I glare at him. “Not fair. At all.”

            He ruffles my hair, tangling his fingers in my hair and lowering his head.

            “I’m a pretty good distraction, babe,” he whispers lowly.

            Don’t fall for it Aria.

            I glower at him, trying to be intimidating. “It’s because of your ugly face,” I retort.

            He pouts, pretending to look hurt.

            “Have you see me?” he asks incredulously, like the conceited bigot he was. He stands up, his fingers tugging the ends of his shirt.

            “Ow,” I cry. “my eyes,” I say, dramatically slapping my hands over my eyes and collapsing back onto his bed. My heart pounds frantically. It was no secret how fit he was.

            We were back at the beach house. Teegan was released last night at 8 and after a long day, everyone came back to the beach house and collapsed. Everyone that is but Maria. Teegan told me she left back home alone.