Chapter 24: Grammy Awards

A/N So I'm back again!! And breaking another word record 4130. Yes, yes. Thank you, Thank you. Lol. But here's the next chapter it is the beginning of the end and not edited because I wanted to release it to y'all ASAP. AND, y'all might start hating characters even more than before....ENJOY!!❤❤

It was Thursday and all my finals were done. The only reason the seniors came to school today is because we have The Grammy Awards and everyone is either nominated, singing, or decorating. Lauren and I, actually, were the only ones singing today. She's opening with two songs and I'm closing with two.

School was already over and everyone was getting dressed and waiting for their families to show. Lauren, Nadia and I were in the locker room by ourselves since no one thought to change in here but us.

Rima and the senior class clown was supposed to be hosting. Since no one knew who class clown was we had to wait until they announced the award after Lauren's set. It wasn't the smartest idea but it made it more competitive for the people in that category.

As I was finished getting dressed, I started doing voice warm-ups, Nadia cut me off.

"So are y'all ready for prom tomorrow?"

I scoffed.

"Are you serious? Lauren has literally been on my ass to make sure everything was perfect."

Lauren gasped and punched me in the shoulder.

"I have not. I just needed to make sure you didn't screw around and wait until the last minute."

I rolled my eyes and I was rubbing my arm where she hit me.

"Okay, 1. Ouch! And 2. I wouldn't have waited until the last minute. I'm not that stupid."

She shrugged and went back to getting ready. Nadia just laughed at us.

"Anyways, what about you. You and Trey still going together, right?"

She nodded.

"Yep. He just told me he got the corsage and that I'm going to love it."

She said blushing at the thought. Then out of nowhere I was yanked around coming face to face with wide bright green eyes.

"Please tell me you got my corsage?"

She asked in a panic. I got it like a week ago and it's been in my freezer since. It was her favorite flower and color and I got it so they were placed in the shape of a dragonfly. I had pre-order it like a month in advance and paid like four times the amount of a normal corsage but I knew it would be worth it...

But I decided to have fun with her. I made my eyes go wide and laughed as nervously as I could. I put my hand on my neck and looked down. Lauren's face went red and I could see her trying not to break my neck. I took a step back just in case she thought of that.

"So, they definitely don't do day of delivery, right?"

Nadia took some steps back knowing how Lauren is.

"Y/N are you fucking serious? I told you to order it weeks ago?"

"Um, it slipped my mind?"