say no to disaster

"Mom, this can't be happening, me marrying vivaan is a big no-no!!!!!" Said rhea in a angry tone..

It was hard for her to believe that she is asked to marry a guy who she hates more than anyone in her life....and not just the guy the whole concept of marriage is not convincing her..marriage at the age of 21...who does that??

"I know he plays pranks on you a lot...but he is a nice guy!"

"Mom!!..nice guy?...like seriously!!... He insulted me infront of my whole class, threw egg on me...teared my projects and what not, painted my face with permanent marker!!!!

"Ok, but all those were when you were kids..!"

Rhea looks at her mom angrily...

"Rhea, just that permanent marker prank is 2 weeks old...but beta think about vivaan's mom, she-"

"No, emotional blackmail, please mom!!"

With this rhea run to her room and locks her door, she looks exhausted, well fights with moms are always exhausting.... She looks at her phone and searches through her contact.....she then stops at contact named pallavi and calls...

Rhea- hey pallavi!

Pallavi- hey baby!..hows you!??

Rhea- i have a shocking news for you!

Pallavi- what is it!?!??

Rhea- my marriage, is fixed...with none other than vivaan...

Pallavi- wha....its not 1st april, you cant fool me!!?!!!!!!!!!

Pallavi is rhea's best friend, they have known each other for almost 4 years but they became besties 3 years ago....pallavi soon got involved with every pranks that rhea played on vivaan, it was soon enough...Pallavi too became a part of vivaan's hate list....

Pallavi is shocked to know about Rhea's marriage....it takes her a while to digest the fact...but when she finally accepts the truth...she has only one word advice for rhea..

Pallavi- babes, you are totally screwed!

Rhea- i know...what do i do?????

Pallavi- well....go and talk to Mr. Devil....maybe he has a way out because i am sure he too is totally f***ed up....

Vivaan Malhotra

I am not able to decide the next move....marrying rhea is the worst i could do...and i am sure same thoughts must be running through her mind...

Talking to mom is like hitting your head on the wall....you get hurt...when i told a no about marrying rhea...she started with her melodrama.....
I don't hate her but sometimes she just screws up my life for no reason...

I look across my window and spot rhea's room...her window is open ....she is sitting on her study table....

Our windows are close apart...maybe just 5 metres distance....i decide to sneak into her room at midnight because i need to talk to her....

I won't let this marriage take place at any cost!...i hate this bloody a**hole situation!!