Chapter 17: Meet The Parents

A/N
This chapter is dedicated to Wattpad. For giving me this opportunity to share my thoughts and story to everyone willing to read it. Thank you everyone who has ever read my book and voted for it making me want to write more. So, by extension, please comment and vote, there's nothing better than that to a Wattpad writer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of guy products and the forest and the rain. I smiled into the warm sheets, my eyes still closed.

Warm lips pressed against my cheekbone had me turning and stretching my arms above me and peeking my eyes open.

His green eyes were glowing, his wet hair tousled and sticking to the back of his neck, curling enticingly. He had a black shirt (sigh) and jeans. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, rubbing my nose against his in open affection.

He placed his hands on either side of me so that he doesn't put all his weight on me as he closed his eyes and rubbed his nose against mine. I pulled my fingers through his damp curling hair, then clenched them in it.

"The game is today so classes will be cancelled." he murmured into my ear.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Why did you wake me then?" I grumbled.

"Because if your parents come I don't think they want to see us like this." he said, gesturing with a hand between the both of us.

I groaned and placed both my hands against my forehead, one palm over the other.

Craptastic.

My mate just laughed, placed his hands under me, on my back, so that it was trapped between me and the bed. Then he pulled me up and pressed me against him. I curled my fingers in his shirt and pressed my cheek against his shoulder, my nose against his neck,  breathing him in.

He spoke against my neck making me shiver.

"Your clothes are here, so you can shower here."

I rolled my eyes.

"Pushy." I grumbled.

He got off the bed and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." he said.

"I beg to differ." I mumbled.

He ushered me to the bathroom.

"Do you have an extra tooth brush? " I asked him from inside the bathroom.

"There's a new one in the shelf above the sink." he said.

I opened the shelf and grinned.

It was purple.

He'd gotten me a purple toothbrush.

I smiled and took it out, pressed some paste onto it and placed it in my mouth.

I hummed a tune against the brush in my mouth, spit out the paste, put the brush back in and continued to sing, dancing around the bathroom, waving my hands in the air.

Nathan was laughing outside and I grinned around the brush.

I rinsed my mouth, stripped and jumped into the glass doored shower, smiling that it smelt of Nathan. I rinsed my hair with his shampoo and myself with his bodywash.