Chapter 28: He's Insane

We arrived back at the hotel, Marga's attitude quickly change from a bitch to little nice girl but Rafael said that we are going out so we didn't leave the car. We dropped Scott on his office, which is in his huge gallery of his amazing artwork and there are lots of people are lined up just to get in.

I will surely visit that one if I have a time.

And then it comes the time that I am finally alone with my husband inside his limo. He is sitting a little far from me but my heart fills different right now, especially because my husband just protected us from Marga because we sure are gonna be dead.

"Erm..." I broke the silence making him to turn his face to me.

He raised his eyebrows like telling me what is it and in a questioning look.

What should I tell him? Damn it, Belle  just ask some random questions that has been bugging you or you need something...

"C-can I...can I have a phone?" 

There I said it...I don't know if I should be shy about it but, I don't think there is something wrong if I ask a cellphone. Besides, it will be easier for the both of us to communicate over the phone rather than waiting for our panned time or date.

Rafael just stare at me making me really shy about it now.

Then I just blurt out "You don't have to give Mr an expensive phone—surely I don't know how to use that but I am just gonna use it when I am gonna call you"

Stare...

Okay this is already getting awkward.

"Okay" he just replied before getting his phone inside his pocket then started typing quickly.

So I can call Gabby and Catalina too.

I still want to meet up with Gabby, I need to get to know her more and I know there is really something about her that makes me come back to myself.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, as I play with my fingers while tapping my foot.

"We are going to eat. I'm hungry" he answered making me chuckle. "What?"

Shaking my head, I said "Nothing. I just want to eat too like my starving husband" I joked, crossing my legs then I look at Rafael at the corner of my eyes and saw him, staring at my exposed legs.

Men.

We arrived at the restaurant that Rafael wants to eat. The manager greeted us with a very excited smile "Mr. Knight, it's an honour to finally meet you. I am Henry Simon."

Rafael shook hands with him but no smile forming "I had reservation for me and my wife."

"Yes, yes, if course " he enthusiastically got to his feet and we followed him to the VIP area, it's only like three tables occupied at this side so it's very relaxing that out there. The place is a little dark but clear enough for us to see each other. The walls are dark red and with black leather chairs against the walls.

Rafael moved my chair for me to sit like a gentleman. I muttered a small thanks then he walk around to his seat then they placed the menu list on the table.

"Would you like some wine?" he asked him. Okay, I am being ignored here.

"Yes please. Red wine would be lovely" Rafael told him but looking at the menu list this time without looking at the manager.

"Some appetizers, sir?" he went closer to him.

"No" he answered. "How about you, Belle?"

I was about to answer but Mr. Henry cut me off.