illegally yours - whammystyles

title: Illegally Yours

author: whammystyles

length: 73 chapters + 4 bonus chapters - 77 full chapters

status: completed

smut: Lots of dirty stuff for you dirty sluts ;)

genre: fanfiction

rating: 9/10

summary: She was this artsy and eccentric girl who was pathetically obsessed with him, but he had no idea. When she saves him from an accident and he loses his memory, she ends up doing the craziest thing she could ever do.

____________________________

This book is hysterical. It is a fanfic about a girl called Frida Mae who is pathetically obsessed with a guy called Louis Tomlinson (not that hard to relate to.)

One day Frida is following Louis and he gets into a car accident, gaining memory loss, she doesn't take him to the hospital straight away like a sane person would. Nope, she convinces him that she is his wife and then takes him home to her place.

This book is not realistic at all, but that's what I love about it, and that's what makes it hilarious, the author - Dani Moon - has done a great job in capturing what it's like to live in a fangirl's (*cough* stalkers *cough*) head with the character Frida Mae, who is a quirky, weird, but lovable character.

This story is set out beautifully and was planned extremely well, quite a few cliffhangers though. That frustrated me a lot but if you read it now it should be fine since the book is completed.

----------------------------------------------

recommendation: I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a laugh especially the fangirls out there, but there are quite a few steamy scenes, so children stay away.

_______________________________________________

carlos' comments: will be updated