Chapter 6: The Birthday Party

"When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again." — Albert Einstein

Please don't forget to Vote ...

Comment ...

Follow me and Share it too ...

.................................

Victoria Pallos' POV (Unedited Version)

               Times square hasn't changed with it's popularity. Still one of the most visiting places in New York. The place is still packed, noisy though entertaining.

We have been walking and entering stores for just passing time aimlessly with Natalia and Raffy. Ember was already back at our hotel because she's tired. Walking hours and hours at the mall, plus she already found the dress she wanted for tomorrow's night birthday party.

Though Xandrous had been cold to me the whole time, he hasn't left me. 

I wanted to initiate some conversation but I always find myself retreating. He doesn't seem too interested conversing with me anyway, so I decided to just keep my mouth shut.

"Hey Vicky, let's get inside the Forever 21." I heard Natalia said behind me and Raffy groaned.

"Babe, you already bought like countless dresses for only one occasion." Raffy complained, and Natalia pouted.

"It's not like the dress would expire, babe. Hello, we are in New York ... It will be another lifetime before I get here." She said dramatically rolling her eyes heavenwards simultaneously. "Please, this is the last." She begs him, curling his hands around Raffy's neck and I watch them with jealousy. Raffy is obviously a whipped-ass.

"One kiss." Raffy grinned and yes, after one kiss, Natalia's luxury once again obtained with just one kiss.

Totally whipped.

Xandrous didn't move an inch when I followed them. I wanted to just look around too inside the store. When I notice him looking up the big metal sign just above the entrance, in a scrutinizing manner.

I rolled my eyes. I know he hated shopping.

I never remember he ever tag along with me, until this very day when we were still dating.

He only came today because of a reason of meeting someone to which unfortunately, didn't show up because there's an emergency according to him.

"Aren't you coming inside?" I asked unable to contain the irritation building up inside me. Just for once, can he just go with the flow?

He cocked up one eyebrow at me and I felt my blood tick.

"Go ahead. I'll wait here." He turned his back and look around and I know what he's looking for. A bench to sit and wait for us, but unfortunately there's nothing around.

"Can you just for once, drop that selfishness?" I stalk towards him and stop a good inches apart not wanting to block the way and not to gain attention, although just by his presence, women or men slows down to take a good look of him.

Women openly flirting and giving him an inviting stare, while men is obviously envious. With a throng of people, he's a spot on. It's like a living demigod, lost in the mortal world.

His eyes twitch and I knew I hit something hard. He soon close our gap, but his hands still deep down his pockets. He's looming over me with his predatory stance, rapacious stare pinned me.

I stood my ground and didn't flinch at his obvious silent attack.

"Look who's talking here?" Xandrous snickered. His dark cold eyes staring at me, with fire in his words.